Pirates vs. Drunken Sailors | Page 4 | Vital Football

Pirates vs. Drunken Sailors

Aasgaard shithousing with that freekick, then put in a perfect delivery. Needed that.

4 shots vs 18, doesn't matter when you score 2. Terrible performance but much needed 3 points.

3 points between the bottom 7, ever so tight, with Evans due back soon, Massey already back, our young lads growing in statue im confident of finished at least top of the bottom 7.

Most improved player for me so far this season, his balance was awkward and he was falling over too much. None of that in his past 4 starts, he's been excellent.

I think by the time he is 22-23 he will be a hell of a player. He does remind me of Jordi Gomez

I think that Joe Dodoo would be better watching with us on TV

Apologies for my lack of presence on here over the last 10 months or so (might be longer). Had a busy year with a number of things (both football and non football related). After the unfortunate result over the weekend against Lincoln where we played well yet were unable to get a result, tonight was one of the most important (if not the most important) of our season.

Given our recent results against teams around us, we badly needed a result tonight and my goodness how sweet a last gasp winner really is. Delighted for the lads and hopefully will give them some confidence now going into the run-in. Super happy for the likes of Darikwa, Ojo and Lang, all of whom i thought played well tonight. Lets hope this is a turnaround for our fortunes going forward

UP THE F***ING TICS!!!

I think by the time he is 22-23 he will be a hell of a player. He does remind me of Jordi Gomez

I think that Joe Dodoo would be better watching with us on TV

One of the best things about him is that he doesn't have a weakness, almost every player at his age has something missing. Might also become a leader, directs players around him with his hands. Moves into pockets of space, can be risky with the ball, but for the experience he's lacking in 1st team experience he's shows a lot of intelligence on the pitch.