Pinocchio | Page 8 | Vital Football

Pinocchio

The mans embarrassing!! I notice some keep trying to deflect from the original post about Johnson. They just won’t accept the mans making a mockery of the office he holds. This country is fast becoming the laughing stock under his stewardship!!!
Only by the anti-Boris gang. He made me smile yesterday but I think he did this routine on purpose, some like his ability to laugh.

The mans embarrassing!! I notice some keep trying to deflect from the original post about Johnson. They just won’t accept the mans making a mockery of the office he holds. This country is fast becoming the laughing stock under his stewardship!!!
Mans a buffoon CJ I don’t like him,unfortunately it says more about the rest of the opposition that he’s the best option available than it does about him

Mans a buffoon CJ I don’t like him,unfortunately it says more about the rest of the opposition that he’s the best option available than it does about him
Boris comes across as a buffoon,i think his Spitting image looks more real than him but as you say Bully it shows how poor the Opposition and indeed the tories are that we have this Knorb as the leader of our country. UTB

Boris comes across as a buffoon,i think his Spitting image looks more real than him but as you say Bully it shows how poor the Opposition and indeed the tories are that we have this Knorb as the leader of our country. UTB
I like Boris Rod.:cool:

If i were the Tories i would get rid of Boris and put Sunak as PM. He is a far better public speaker is more outwardly intelligent. It also ticks the box of ethnicity. Javid can then have his old job back as a double whammy and the whole old Etonian boys club is well and truely put out to pasture.
A massive head f..k for many 50/50 voters. 2 intelligent people with ethnic backgrounds or a White Millionaire Englishman running Labour ?.
How will the media cope with that ?.