Pinocchio | Page 44 | Vital Football

Pinocchio

Can you just imagine the uproar on here if the tories had messed abart with hoteliers pensions Charlie?:LOL: UTB

Chippy i've said many times on here i wunt trust many if any politicians as far as i could sling em and i agree wi what Raysa said on post 856.It's you & one or two other ten bobers on here who waint admit that Boris the Trump wannabe is a Liar and he obviously is but hey ho each to their own. UTB
Still no confirmation that Sir Liar lied Rod, why not mate?

OK but you seem to care when posting against the Tories Rod.
Yep funny that Chippy. Seems to sum up the whole lefty mentality. Demand an answer if it suits their agenda but are all happy to turn a blind eye to the lies and shit going on within the Labour party like the way they treated and are still treating young Rosie. That's why I could never respect their views as being considered. It's not, it's just following like sheep cus they've always done it. Putin the butcher could be the next Labour leader for all they care, they'd still want him in if it meant it got the bleeding Tories out. I won't be voting for any of the major parties at the next election, lying scum the lot of them.

Yep funny that Chippy. Seems to sum up the whole lefty mentality. Demand an answer if it suits their agenda but are all happy to turn a blind eye to the lies and shit going on within the Labour party like the way they treated and are still treating young Rosie. That's why I could never respect their views as being considered. It's not, it's just following like sheep cus they've always done it. Putin the butcher could be the next Labour leader for all they care, they'd still want him in if it meant it got the bleeding Tories out. I won't be voting for any of the major parties at the next election, lying scum the lot of them.
Be nice to see their reaction if one of their sons brought Angela Rayner home as the prospective daughter in law:eek: