Pink ‘Un Show | Vital Football

Pink ‘Un Show

Great vid Tucks, enjoyed that. I do like Connor. I'm still gutted that MB no longer does the reviews and I have never been able to get into watching DF. But Connor always does a good job. Glad to see you got a pint in as well! A great game and night all round. We need the same desire today.

MB is the best by far, I really miss watching him every week. Have considered paying the athletic to continue it but it's free everywhere else... Brilliant summariser/commentator though, best we've had I think.

I thought I would put a quick summary of the debate today and didn't think there was any point in creating a new thread so this one would do.

The question was asked about McCallum coming back in January to cover/play.

The answer was that the club will not bring him back as he is doing well at Coventry and playing regular football. They say the club will look at signing a new left back and they might even cancel Xavi's loan as he is not playing, injured, an injury that has no end date and the club might want the loan space elsewhere.

/Interesting that they would sign a new left back when McCallum has looked a good championship left back and Byram will be back in January and could provide cover for McCallum../

---Anyone else miss Srbeny?------

He has scored 12 goals in 25 games.

----What is happening with Drmic---

He is not getting back in the squad. Not wanted. January something will happen but he is on decent wage and will not be cheap to get rid of for free. Norwich might have to accept a loan or a very low fee.

-------Any link to the injuries with training schedules, physio or nutrition?---

It is to do with short preseason and the tight schedule . The players haven't really been able to train in recent weeks either. The focus will is on light sessions and recovery given the next game is often three days away. So that is bound to create some problems. It's through nobody's fault, just frustrating.

-----Can we never see Stiepermann as a forward again, please? ------

Even if Pukki is fit on Wednesday Connor Southwell
wants to see Stiepermann upfront again!

/Wow, really?/

----can the players out on loan come back in January?-----

All the loans have a break clause in them for January, but more likely will be players not coming back but going to a new club. Sitti hasn't made one start and Thomas is also not getting a look in so they will probably be off to new loan clubs.

------------Where will the club be looking in January?-----

Left Back and central defender defo and even a striker will be on the menu. Hugill not really impressed, Idah out until at least February so maybe a loan player.

----Who will be at right back if Aarons out?----

If Rupp fit then he will, but if not the Skipp.

/Bloody hell we could have two slow defensive midfielders as our wing backs. Why not play three at the back or even Sorensen at RB and Gibson LB?/

---Who are the highest regarded youth players at the club that they are planning on long term?----

All the GKs at the club are highly regarded and that is why the club didn't sign a 3rd choice as they see the GKs being the future once McGovern and Kul move on with Oxborough seen as a future nuber 1 Barden and Mair further along the lines as a number 1 Rose and McCracken also rated. Omotoye is seen as the future forward. He is a pukki clone. He has been modelled around him but has the pace that Pukki hasn't got. They also have massive hopes for Shipley. They hold him in high regard as a future Aarons/Lewis type. He has played for England U15 and U16.

-----Can we never see Stiepermann as a forward again, please? ------

Even if Pukki is fit on Wednesday Connor Southwell
wants to see Stiepermann upfront again!

Well he does only look about 12 so maybe naive !

Are the Board , Owners and the wonderful Mr Webber really giving Farke the very best tools to get us back to the Premier League ? I don’t think so