Pilton | Vital Football

Pilton

I'd get myself a ticket regardless of who's playing really. Anybody who is going along solely dependent on who's playing is somewhat missing the point of the festival in my eyes. It's so much more than a music concert. In that respect it reminds me of football, in that a day out at football is about so much more than just watching the game (and no i'm no hooligan either).

Unfortunately family and other committments mean that I never get around to getting a ticket and it's always the one i've missed. Had some incredible weekends at festivals in my teens and early 20s completely mashed out of my face for 72 hours straight, but I just can't get to them these days as easily.

Anyway - I must be getting old but I can't get too excited about many of the bands out anyway. Coldplay will be good though of course Buddha!

I am going to see Mumford and Sons in a few weeks though, which should be good. No doubt you hate them too! Far too popular and no political message for you.

Not interested any more and haven't been for years. If I did go I suspect I'd spend all my time at the "lesser" stages watching non-headline acts. This year I would probably camp out in front of the Acoustic Stage. But too big, too commercial and too up itself like, sadly, most of the festivals that I used to attend way back when. I'll stick to Ramblin' Man thanks.