Pigtalk Forum.... | Vital Football

Pigtalk Forum....

It’s not something I visit very often or know anything about, but with hundreds of millions of fans around the world, all wanting their say, it’s not surprising it has crashed.
Not even Google could cope with that scale of demand.
It’s the price of success I suppose.

It’s not something I visit very often or know anything about, but with hundreds of millions of fans around the world, all wanting their say, it’s not surprising it has crashed.
Not even Google could cope with that scale of demand.
It’s the price of success I suppose.
I reckon they're having trouble with the 'Home' page.

I try not to get into Pig Politics as thats were you can easily lose all faith in humanity. But looking at it from a neutral perspective, I don't know why they are threating about going down. OK, there not great, they are mediocre but they were only deducted -12 points. Not like Wasps in Rugby Union were relegation was inevitable. The matter that they should have been deducted last season is irrelevant as what happened, happened!

12 points shouldn't take them too long to scoop back but overall, probably means that they'll have to win around 50-55 points to stop up. I can still see there being 3 teams worse than them - of course, I hope I'm wrong, but the likes of Wycombe, Rotherham and possibly Barnsley will all find it tough to stay out of the bottom 3, whilst Birmingham seem to struggle each year despite spending money.

Neil must have found a 50p for the meter, as they are up and running again today. High in the list, a thread started by some chump who wants Megson back as manager. Nothing really changes...

Neil must have found a 50p for the meter, as they are up and running again today. High in the list, a thread started by some chump who wants Megson back as manager. Nothing really changes...
Can just see him at the top of the Rustkop with new players surveying all they can see explaining the massiveness of the place.

Just popped on to say great job Rovrum. Just a shame they couldn't have got double figures. Hopefully Wycombe will do that at the weekend. Get down you vile filthy cheating scum.

I watched last night’s game, it was paused early on because of a drone overhead and the Pigs marched off in unison. That was the last coordinated thing they did all match, utter garbage Roverum could have doubled there score easily and I don’t think Blackman has a proper save to make.

Based on last night’s showing, they’d go down down even without the 12 points deduction.

I watched last night’s game, it was paused early on because of a drone overhead and the Pigs marched off in unison. That was the last coordinated thing they did all match, utter garbage Roverum could have doubled there score easily and I don’t think Blackman has a proper save to make.

Based on last night’s showing, they’d go down down even without the 12 points deduction.
If they get owt at Wycombe at the weekend the Play offs will be back on when the soft top pigs fone in after the game tho Gray.:LOL: UTMPB

I've just heard the Pitsmoor pillock say he watched the game until Rovrum scored,they scored after 5 minutes.:ROFLMAO: Fickle oinker or what. UTMPB