Pigs in a bit of bother? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Pigs in a bit of bother?

Have you heard that idiot Bannan this morning on the RS sports bulletins,saying how things have improved since the new regime started,this is days after they got hammered by Hull,ferking clown
Hopefully that score line reflects the ‘improvement ‘

Anyone think Chansiri's an absolute genius? Harping on about how he wants to spend all his money on the Rusties, but the FL just won't let him.

Then dupes the fans into spending all their hard earned on the most expensive tickets in the league, the most expensive merchandise in the league, begging them to buy 1867 club membership and would you believe, he's now got the mugs on porktalk debating about raising 15m by issuing/buying shares at £750 a pop to stop them falling foul of FFP

Chansiri has spent all the money. Only he is responsible for the mess the club finds itself in and the fans are paying the price, both financially and otherwise
I tell you, he's wrapping them around his little pinky
Pitsmoor Pillock was on P & G last week telling us all that Chancer is a billionaire. Fact is that the family assets are valued at $700 million between them. Think you're right, he's conning the poor deluded suckers.

They waint be chargin me owt the robbin piggy bastards.UTCB
i will say same as i said last year before the game at the sty completly boycott the game and let sky tell the whole country why theres no sheffield united fans in attendance at a sheffield derby point the cameras towards an empty stand and dont give the robbin tunapig a penny ftp ftp ftp

i wouldnt go in that fuckin death trap if we were gonna win 10 nil and all the home stands were gonna fall down ,fuckin horrible grave yard of a fuckin sty