PIGS DOWN. | Page 2 | Vital Football

PIGS DOWN.

Wycombe were down before a ball was kicked and I can't see the Pigs finishing above two of Birmingham, Huddersfield, Derby, Cov and the Millers. I think the current bottom three will go down.

Should be moot anyway, Wednesday shouldn't have had their penalty reduced and Derby should have been on minus twelve with them.

Rovrum wasted plenty of chances to win yesdi at Uddersfield,the one Ben Wiles missed near the end Jeeeesus even you'd've scored it Bully.:giggle:Millers have Qpr at home on Tuesday then Coventry at home on Thursday they defo need to win one of them at least.I want the Millers to stay up but if they lose these next 2 i think they'll go down.UTB

I'd say the ideal scenario there for getting the pigs down is the Millers beating QPR and losing to Coventry.

Saw it on Quest Rod, they should have won at a canter. Problem is we need Coventry to pick up some points as well. Settle for a draw in that one.
What i'd like is Swansea win on Tuesday and the Millers win both their home games that would put them 7 points clear of the swines and still have a couple of games in hand,one of which is Brum at The New York stadium.UTB

FT Filthy Cheating K u nts 0 Swans 2.

Those coffin nails are being hammered in. Millers 0 0 at HT. Be great if they could sneak a win.

Rhodes, Izzy Brown and Reach are out Lunnying Lundstram. All availabe for free in the summer to some lucky punters.

Pigs are down, they're not going to win four or five. Hard to see the Millers not joining them despite the games in hand, they look very limited against QPR.

Biggest game next season will be against Forest. Which isn't very big at all.

And the Millers out of nothing score 2 in 2 minutes. Lewis Wing looks a player, surprising Colin doesn't fancy him.