Piggy points deduction | Page 2 | Vital Football

Piggy points deduction

Starting the season at -12 is grim and will have a negative effect. Its a wasted season for the players - who would want to play for them in these circumstances?

In some ways it would have been better for them to go down and start again - this just drags it out for another season for them :yes::LOL:

Starting the season at -12 is grim and will have a negative effect. Its a wasted season for the players - who would want to play for them in these circumstances?

In some ways it would have been better for them to go down and start again - this just drags it out for another season for them :yes::LOL:

As it stands Aya it's not even a given the League One 2020//21 season will go ahead. Without paying crowds clubs can't afford to operate let alone spend the tens of thousands on Covid testing.

The whole points decuction deferred to next season stinks to high heaven. The EFL are making the rules up as they go along.

I must say i'm a bit surprised how little sympathy there is for our Fake massive neighbours on here from my fellow BLADES.:giggle: UTMPB

So they could be the very last club that’s deducted points for abusing FFP rules if the Championship clubs ditch them this week in favour of a wage cap (depending what happens with Derby). :rolleyes:

In fairness, I wouldn’t blame them if they felt as though the whole world was against them if that’s how it pans out. :oops:

Must be gutted! :confused:

🐷:bounce::lol::rofl:

Aids in my ears .............. wasnt that one of Paddys quotes G
Certainly, I was hoping that Bully might be able to drag him onboard and we could resurrect the BM Smeggy thread, but I’ve just realised that this guy isn’t the Padds we all know and love, he’s @PaddysMad.