Pig Tickets | Page 7 | Vital Football

Pig Tickets

At the start of the season a big fat bloke and his three buddies decided to move onto the row in front of the row we sat on,my seat became a "restricted view" :taz:

I moved us to a row behind to unrestrict my view,the trouble you have to goto to watch a game of football.:ninja:

At the start of the season a big fat bloke and his three buddies decided to move onto the row in front of the row we sat on,my seat became a "restricted view" :taz:

I moved us to a row behind to unrestrict my view,the trouble you have to goto to watch a game of football.:ninja:

Sizest

Have to be honest,no,it is not on TMS,so do not know where to find it on the radio,any idea?
I'm doin a bit of puppy sittin for our young un and i watched the last hour on Sky,i dunt know what Radio it's on tho mate.Terrific comeback after the top order flopped again.UTCB

Gentlemen, the contract has gone to Talksport , on Talksport 2 I think with Goughie part of the team.

Good recovery and Rashid's little thrash at the end was entertaining but he should have calmed down with 2 overs to go instead of flashing outside off stump.