Petition to suspend UK export of tear gas, rubber bullets and riot shields to USA | Page 2 | Vital Football

Petition to suspend UK export of tear gas, rubber bullets and riot shields to USA

He's quite funny. I like the bit about cardboard coppers!

One thing though, he talks about people calling the police, 'pigs'. As far as I'm concerned the 'pigs' moniker is very much an American thing. And it is connected to the race issue; it was a term of abuse coined by black Americans as a response to be called, 'n***ers', by racist police officers.

Irrespective of whether or not the police deserve to be verbally abused, I say, if you're English and you're gonna give the police some verbal, at least use the term, 'filth', rather than, 'pig'. Just the same as it's better to give someone the 'English' two-fingers than the 'American' middle-finger! #proudtobeenglish, lol!
I was wondering the same as I drove back to the nick at 5 this morning and saw much of whitehall daubed with "FUCK DA POLICE" and "FUCK DA FEDS" in massive red grafitti 😡

I like that clip from Howard's show, very respectful young man and one of a few celebrities (Nick Knowles is another member) that are involved with a group called Awsome Movement who go around spreading good news stories and appreciation for all emergency services.

My favourite clip of his is this though, great story and I defy you to watch it with dry eyes........