Peterborough chairman makes league one spending claim | Vital Football

Peterborough chairman makes league one spending claim

chris who

Vital Champions League
https://www.sunderlandecho.com/spor...esday-and-ipswich-town-spending-claim-3262382
I don't know how he would know for sure probably simply speculating. But it does seem likely that the division will be split in two financially. The deeper the pockets will be able to take first pick of players.That will make it a lot harder for the teams sticking to last years spending or even in some cases cutting it.Big things will almost certainly be expected of about 7 or 8 clubs that will mean almost certainly one or two managers will go from the big spending clubs come September or October.

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/spor...esday-and-ipswich-town-spending-claim-3262382
I don't know how he would know for sure probably simply speculating. But it does seem likely that the division will be split in two financially. The deeper the pockets will be able to take first pick of players.That will make it a lot harder for the teams sticking to last years spending or even in some cases cutting it.Big things will almost certainly be expected of about 7 or 8 clubs that will mean almost certainly one or two managers will go from the big spending clubs come September or October.

He’s correct in my opinion Chris.
Had the salary cap been allowed, it may have been a bit different, but there are about half dozen clubs who can and will spend big, comparatively.
Just remember that Sunderland had a player on nearly £20k a week last season and they have offered him a new contract.
We’ll do well to replicate this season’s placing.

He’s correct in my opinion Chris.
Had the salary cap been allowed, it may have been a bit different, but there are about half dozen clubs who can and will spend big, comparatively.
Just remember that Sunderland had a player on nearly £20k a week last season and they have offered him a new contract.
We’ll do well to replicate this season’s placing.
Do you think Scally will split the ticket prices ?After all it is going to be a lot more difficult selling tickets for Morecambe,Cambridge ,Shrewsbury,Crewe and Cheltenham.Than Charlton,Sheffield Wednesday,Portsmouth,Sunderland and Ipswich.

Most diehard supporters don't care too much who the opposition is lol.
It made some sense when we hit the Championship where you are attracting newer supporters maybe but I am completely against it.
Could be another reason he has delayed though.

It’s not going to be good for us this season but he could’ve said exactly the same this season gone.