Peter Schmeichel | Vital Football

Peter Schmeichel

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
Read an article of his this morning about Dean Henderson.

He says there is a big difference in being No1 at Old Trafford to being No1 at Bramall Lane.

He is makin out that Deano is no where near ready to challenge De Gea for the first team spot at Man U.

I think he is,both teams play against the same opposition,and Deano has had plenty of clean sheets this season,with the odd howler thrown in,De Gea on the other hand seems to make mistakes every game,is this because he is playing under immense pressure of playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world,or he is not as good as they make out,i get that.

The blokes been there and done it ive not experienced it so I’d say he’s got one up on me I’ll go with him and agree
stay here Deano

The blokes been there and done it ive not experienced it so I’d say he’s got one up on me I’ll go with him and agree
stay here Deano
Whether some BLADES like it or not Manure are on a different level to us as a club and have been all the time i've been followin football.I agree wi you Bully Schmeichel's bin theer dun it.:yes: UTMPB

I rembember then in second division. But they only stayed one season.
Yes i remember that also Chippy,Denis Law scored wi a back heel effort at Old Trafford for Man City to help seal their fate if i recall it correctly.Theer's only ONE UNITED that i love and it's DEM MIGHTY BLADES.UTMPB

Yes i remember that also Chippy,Denis Law scored wi a back heel effort at Old Trafford for Man City to help seal their fate if i recall it correctly.Theer's only ONE UNITED that i love and it's DEM MIGHTY BLADES.UTMPB
I remember their game at the sty it was the game on York’s tv that weekend
finished 4-4

I thought the oinkers won that game 5-4 Bully but i'm no expert on that shower of shite at S6.UTMPB
They may well have done rod it was a long time ago and I don’t make a point of remembering details of their games was mid 70s I think

Schmeichel follows a long line of 'they can do no wrong' ex players some of whom are 'ambassadors' for the club i.e get a few perks and jobs for the boys eg Nobson, Charlton, Crerand, Law Whitehurst, Parker, et al so, as Christine Keeler said of Profumo 'he would say that wouldn't he.

Yes they are a big club, yes they have a bigger following but I don't think Deano would be fazed by that- he'd more likely thrive on it.
But, let's hope Oli listens to Pete:cool:

They may well have done rod it was a long time ago and I don’t make a point of remembering details of their games was mid 70s I think
It was indeed a long time ago mi owd pal and i could be wrong but who giz a shiny abart the swines anyway?:giggle: UTMPB