Pesky Shrews | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pesky Shrews

They play Bradford on Thursday who got smashed 5 nil at Blackpool yesterday. They were shockingly atrocious at Blackburn the other week so I can't see anything but an away win for the shrews in this one.

Interestingly Shrewsbury have lost on all 4 of their visits to Wembley. I'd think they'd want to avoid the play offs as much as we do.
They only took just over 11k today as opposed to Lincoln's 30k and people slam our fan base.

You're not that old, you just act it ?

I might have mentioned this before, but if you can't score goals, you're likely to fall short of your objective in this game. The pesky shrews failed to score against a league 2 side today, who'd have thought.
They are of no concern to us, you may not have noticed but once their fantastic unbeaten start to the season was broken, they've actually lost more or less1 game in 3.

Well done Shrewsbury - play off finalist.
Hoping it's Rotherham joining you and then I'm not bothered who wins.

The League Managers Association have announced the League 1 Manager of the Year - Paul Hurst, Shrewsbury Town

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/news/lma-latest/pep-guardiola-wins-lma-manager-year-award/

"The LMA Manager of the Year Award sponsored by a double glazing firm known for their adverts is voted for by all LMA members and goes to the manager who, in their opinion, has made the greatest use of the resources available to them in the current season within any club in the top four leagues of English football or The FA Women's Super Leagues 1 and 2. "

Bit strange that City and Wolves had almost unlimited resources yet their managers won it but Cooky didn't.
I have no problem with Paul Hurst winning it or John Coleman just seems strange with the criteria they set

I think this was voted for by the other managers, so obviously L1 managers have taken into account the resources while the Prem and Championship managers didn't.

If they all took into account resources Warnock and Dyche would surely have to be in with a better shout for their divisions awards.

It is a bit strange.

Well deserved. Second favourites to be relegated last summer if I’m not mistaken. Nick Powell is on more a week than their whole team put together.

Well deserved. Second favourites to be relegated last summer if I’m not mistaken. Nick Powell is on more a week than their whole team put together.

agree with that to. oviously wanted are mon to win it but if paul hurst has got it then every credit.