Personal announcement | Vital Football

Personal announcement

Colin Is The King

Alert Team
Mum had been living with illness for the last two and a bit years, and had been physically diminished by it during that time.
She had regular check ups, and, at the last on Friday, was advised to return at weekend to be admitted to Royal Oldham.
Nothing seemed untoward, but the situation went downhill rapidly on Tuesday.
Wednesday was more peaceful, as she was asleep with the aid of oxygen all day, but me and my sister stayed during the day and overnight, but she died at about 5.30am this morning, with the pair of us at her bedside.
If you're asking where I may be in the next few days, this is your answer.

The moral of this is if you are able to, treasure your parents.

RIP Mum x
Callum_36.jpg

Oh Colin, so very sorry to hear this news. Words are such scant consolation at these times I know but my thoughts are with you and all of your family as you face the difficult days and weeks ahead.
The loss of a parent is always difficult but I trust in time you can take comfort from a life well lived and the fact that you were there with her when she passed. I never made it to my Mum's bedside to be with her and that haunts me still 12 years on.
My sincere condolences.

I am very sorry for your loss, it is so hard when you lose someone you love dearly my deepest condolences, your mum will have left you years of happy memories, may your mum rest in peace.

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier, Col. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Having you and your sister by her bedside when she passed on was a great gift you gave her. Again, deepest sympathies my Blue brother.