performance coach warns of Jose effect... | Page 3 | Vital Football

performance coach warns of Jose effect...

So one hat to another then muttley, am the same at times, trilby's to grandads, but it seems you now have a "deerstalker" hat on, investigating, checking out, plus pure common sense, thus the exposing of a fraud that is in our midst.

So one hat to another then muttley, am the same at times, trilby's to grandads, but it seems you now have a "deerstalker" hat on, investigating, checking out, plus pure common sense, thus the exposing of a fraud that is in our midst.

Love a trilby. Mine are kept on top of the piano !!!

Haha so am right you like a bit of tinkling, the ivories that is!

Yeah, the worse the piano is, the better I sound !!!

Actually, if you go back a fair few decades you would have found my grandad and an amazing lady called Daisy Hodges playing the pubs in Edmonton and Enfield. Daisy of course had a very famous son who went onto become a music legend. One of our own. As for my grandad, he managed to have 7 kids and no pianists but a couple of the next gen gave it a go :-)

The mad thing is I had a Jose hat on when he joined. I preferred Rafa or Rodgers, but accepted that Jose was on the surface a decent choice.

It is amazing what you learn about someone when you get exposed to the full detail at your own club. When you get to put the daily clues together over a period of time.

That's why most of the time football forums are more insightful than the media. The media just dip in and out and only get part of the story. Obviously, the part that supports the narrative that makes them money. Fans don't have that angle.

Jose has been well and truly exposed in this role.

He'd been exposed before. I didn't want him but had a hope that he was going to have a real point to prove with us and was hopeful he might work out as a decent appointment. I found his sycophantic nice guy act when he joined obviously a fabrication (remember when he said it was Poch's club and he was welcome there whenever he wanted and Jose would just leave the training ground if Poch wasn't comfortable with him being there? LOLOLOL) and knew it was just a matter of time til the mask fell, but I really thought at the very least he'd sort our defence out.

I don't believe that our defence are completely uncoachable, he's even added to it with two new players (three if you include Hoj as part of the defence) and got Toby a bumper deal so I'm not buying that it's not his defence either. I'm really baffled how we're still so disjointed.

He'd been exposed before. I didn't want him but had a hope that he was going to have a real point to prove with us and was hopeful he might work out as a decent appointment. I found his sycophantic nice guy act when he joined obviously a fabrication (remember when he said it was Poch's club and he was welcome there whenever he wanted and Jose would just leave the training ground if Poch wasn't comfortable with him being there? LOLOLOL) and knew it was just a matter of time til the mask fell, but I really thought at the very least he'd sort our defence out.

I don't believe that our defence are completely uncoachable, he's even added to it with two new players (three if you include Hoj as part of the defence) and got Toby a bumper deal so I'm not buying that it's not his defence either. I'm really baffled how we're still so disjointed.
Three new defenders - Doherty, Rodon and Reggie.

Three new defenders - Doherty, Rodon and Reggie.

I think my brain had temporarily censored Doherty from my memory to protect me from PTSD.

It's even more damning if you think we've signed 4 defensive players under his watch and can't hold a lead to save our lives. I know not all are likely to be his first choices but even so... He actually liked Dier and Toby before he joined too.

I think my brain had temporarily censored Doherty from my memory to protect me from PTSD.

It's even more damning if you think we've signed 4 defensive players under his watch and can't hold a lead to save our lives. I know not all are likely to be his first choices but even so... He actually liked Dier and Toby before he joined too.
And he rates Davies quite highly!

Where does Hoj want to be playing, where suits him best ?

As a DM'er he really should be playing in the middle just behind the no.10. assuming of course we're not defending at or in our own box, which is where he plays far too much - it's our lack of a regular press and counter-press that forces him to be an auxiliary defender. We do play higher up the pitch with our backline as a whole unit he's far more effective and helps the creatives to get on the ball.