Pepsi Launches New "Weight-Loss Soda" | Vital Football

Pepsi Launches New "Weight-Loss Soda"

SiggyBrownie

Villa Princess
Mayor Michael Bloomberg, the so-called soft drink czar who has banned sweetened beverages larger than 16 ounces in New York City, probably didn’t expect this development. Pepsi Tuesday launched a version of its popular cola in Japan that claims to block the absorption of fat. Could this new version of Pepsi solve Americans’ neck-and-neck desires for weight loss and sugary, super-sized beverages?

Read more: http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/pepsi-launches-new-weight-loss-soda

Everyone wants the magic pill don't they?

Shame, because there are two magic pills already available.

1) exercise
2) a good diet

Would rather science concentrated on us non lazy bastards who want to get off our arses and do exercise/do something for ourselves Skeggy and get us cures for our ills.

Feck the lazy bastards who just eat crap, don't walk further than the fridge then moan about being fat!

lol

I'm pretty sure food and drink shouldn't come with a list of potential side effects?

That Dextrin doesn't sound palatable to me, which of course is the secret here, there won't be enough in it to cause the side effects, but from the sound of it, unless you kick in the side effects it won't have an effect anyway lol

The Fear - 15/11/2012 01:52

Would rather science concentrated on us non lazy bastards who want to get off our arses and do exercise/do something for ourselves Skeggy and get us cures for our ills.

Feck the lazy bastards who just eat crap, don't walk further than the fridge then moan about being fat!

lol

Unfortunately, it says a lot about how science has been corrupted for commercial purposes.

I can't drink fizzy pop anymore it kills me literally lol i suffer from gas i never burp dunno why i just can't burp at all never have is anyone else like this one of my old mates is weird i know lol

I am a vile spammer sent by a vile company to push the name of this vile product higher up the SEO ranks.

Carool`s post is very strange.
I would imagine anyone visiting a Villa website would probably have their first post in the Villa section,not seek out a 9 month old thread about pepsi and resurrect it.
Maybe it`s just me.

caroool - 15/8/2013 06:39

Soda isn't really typically the very first consumable substance that comes to mind when losing weight is topic of discussion. However, PepsiCo would like to change the game for Japanese consumers with its latest release, Pepsi Special. The business claims that this brand new ******* fat-blocking Pepsi drink contains dextrin, a non-digestible starch found in some baked solutions that will supposedly raise the consumer's metabolism and really burn fat.

nice try, adding a url for SEO

You're company is producing shit that is based on total fiction and you spread obesity and disease.

vile lies that a bottle of fizzy drinks can really burn fat.

Like f*** it can. You lying corrupt money mental corporate utter c***s.

let the buyer beware. If the claims seem too good to be true, then they most likely are.

Lol, fed up of these spammers mate, they crawl from under their horrible little slimy stones and pollute networks like this!

The Fear - 15/8/2013 17:24

let the buyer beware. If the claims seem too good to be true, then they most likely are.

I assume you havent got a soda stream then mate?