Peps pups | Vital Football

Peps pups

cocopops

Vital Youth Team
City's U21's play against Barnsley this Tuesday in the Checkeratrade trophy,is this cup of any interest to City fans or is it just a run out for the trialists,tbf Notts have used the competition in the past to give fringe players a chance of a run out so I can't complain if there's no interest in it from you,Notts are away to Sunderlands U21's and I can't see many making the journey from Nottingham

I wish some of the Media would start to televise this, to me it not one that is easy to follow, the OS does not give any information during the match, the BBC/football do give scorers but no more and Sky, if they have a football programme on going, do show the scores.

basically, it is down to publicity or lack of it. personally, I think it is good for the U21s to play any team from the League and it does not matter what Division they play it is all experience, which FIFA and UEFA are trying to stop

Agree Buzz, I like to keep an eye on the Checkatrade too and usually check the scores on the Skysports iPad app.