Pep named LMA Manager of the Year | Vital Football

Pep named LMA Manager of the Year

Well b****r me sideways.

Manager of the month a record four times in a row; highest ever points tally; highest number of goals ever; largest ever winning margin......etc etc He really did give them no wriggle room - pretty sure that the final victory with those last few records shoved them over the edge and left them nowhere to go.

Justice is served :bow: :clap:

Double award - LMA Manager of the year and Premier League Manager of the year :tophat:

Only the 6th Manager to win both awards in the same season.

The LMA is voted on by his fellow professionals whilst the PL Manager award is voted for by a panel of expert sources including sponsors, journalists, former players and managers.

Just catching up with the Sky MNF special - very unusual for Pep to give this kind of ‘interview’. Trying to get under the skin of his approach to the game..........it is no wonder it took a season for his players to get to grips with it :hmmm:

Just catching up with the Sky MNF special - very unusual for Pep to give this kind of ‘interview’. Trying to get under the skin of his approach to the game..........it is no wonder it took a season for his players to get to grips with it :hmmm:
I didn’t see it, but I recorded to watch later.

I’ve just watched this through. Fascinating stuff and oh how much it must have hurt ratboy to be a part of it.