People or things we are supposed to dislike but actually like. | Vital Football

People or things we are supposed to dislike but actually like.

Ratman

Vital 1st Team Regular
Michael Buble
Britain's got talent
X factor
Big shoe collection
Spending 30mins doing my hair
Shopping

(I swear I am heterosexual honest)

Hurtling down a water slide at christ knows how many miles per hour and having your trunks pull your balls into your throat when you come to the end.

Going back up and doing it again

Simon Cowell
Cold weather
Quite a few Birmingham City supporters
London
Wales
Germany, germans and german football
Ireland and the irish
waiting at airports and train stations, and long journeys
early mornings

Ratman - 9/5/2013 21:50

DeanoVilla - 9/5/2013 21:39

Pot Noodle

Who says we are supposed to dislike pot noodle?

Pot noodles always geta bad rap on comedy shows and the like, people joking how gross they are.

But for me there's nothing better than pouring boiling water onto a bit of rock hard chicken substitute and watching it expand into a tasty morsel of juicy chicken substitute and then wolfing it down.

James06 - 10/5/2013 09:02

waiting at airports and train stations

Really? Why do you like that? From a people watching point of view?

I do like people watching, but I hate flight delays. Does my nut in.

DeanoVilla - 10/5/2013 09:11

Yep that is it mate. I'm a serial flaneur, i love wandering about cities or sitting in cafes, airports, stations etc... and watching the world go by.

James06 - 10/5/2013 09:33

DeanoVilla - 10/5/2013 09:11

Yep that is it mate. I'm a serial flaneur, i love wandering about cities or sitting in cafes, airports, stations etc... and watching the world go by.

I'm the same I'd prefer to be at the airport an hour or two early, relax, have a look round duty free, have a pint and watch the world go by. It kind of extends my holiday for a couple of hours rather than getting there, rushing around and jetting off. Same with train stations especially if its a journey I don't regularly make and stations I don't normally go to.

Thanks Ratters.

James and Ratters I am with you, I have realized I am one of those people who would rather be at the airport at least an hour before my flight takes off to find the gate, relax and have a drink before taking off and people watching is the BEST at airports. I also play a game with myself (or whoever I am flying with) and make up stories of why people are flying and what their life is like.