Subs
Hadler
Donnelly
McDonald
Osadebe
Oldaker
Byrne
Dickenson

List back in from not being in the 18. Herd starts presumably at centre back.

Anyone know why Oshilaja is not in the squad?

No out and out striker in the starting 11.....

BBC stats suggest we've had the balance of play and more chances - but of course will mean nothing if we can't convert our chances. Hopefully we can in the second half.

From Radio Kent I get the impression it's the usual aimless shambles and weird formation. Wingers, but who's in the middle to put the crosses away?

I see their goal seemed to come from a free kick from yet another "bad foul" by Konchesky. I think he's a liability.

I hope it proves a good change, but 1-0 down to the bottom side, needing a goal, and he takes off our only proper attacking player - surely he could have gone more cautious and kept JET on with McDonald? I know JET can be infuriating but he's got goals in him. Frustrating time to be a Gills fan.

NathanH_GFC - 14/1/2017 16:27

I hope it proves a good change, but 1-0 down to the bottom side, needing a goal, and he takes off our only proper attacking player - surely he could have gone more cautious and kept JET on with McDonald? I know JET can be infuriating but he's got goals in him. Frustrating time to be a Gills fan.

Hopefully we can find a way to send JET back to QPR and free up some cash to bring in players who are actually prepared to put a shift in. In my view he is a luxury we just can't afford.

Looks like a defeat for the new management team. The table showing that we are many times more likely to be in a fight to stay out of the bottom 4 than in a charge for the play-off positions.

We need additions to the squad and sharpish. I'd take staying up then a big clear out in the summer to be honest.

Whole clear-out needed in the summer, I still think the chairman needs to get a proper manager in. As glad as I was JED was given the Spanish archer, I am not convinced AP has the necessary clout as replacement. However, I will be right behind him for the rest of the season.

Surely out the door - Konchesky, Wright, JET, Oshilaja, Donnelly, Byrne, Jackson. Dack is a shadow of the player he was last season, koudos to him for staying when he could have handed in a transfer request, but he is not looking a happy player this season. I would expect him to be gone in the summer also.

Such a lack of attacking options, McDonald is starting to look like a player in his 30's, JET is a lazy twat and Donnelly is pony.

Massive overhaul needed, let's hope Mr Scally can improve on that budget that JED was so underwhelmed with.

Just piss off. Go on.

:11: