Pedigree Suite Hospitality. | Vital Football

Pedigree Suite Hospitality.

MadAmster

Vital Squad Member
Just seen that it is £234 for the Red Dog game in December. What do you actually get for your money, other than an empty wallet...............

Only done it once MA. Got invited to the United FA Cup match a few years ago. Got a good seat, bar access, decent three course meal, half time coffee with a cake and ‘entertainment’ from Roger Davies and Marco Gabbiadini.
Would be reasonable value at half the price imo.

I took a party of about 20 on the "mini sponsorship" day out at the BBG late 70s or early 80s. Good seats for 18 and 2 of us in the Director's box. The 2 also had access to the Director's bar/lounge pre/post match and at HT. The HT cognac was very good. Pre match we had a buffet and post match we were all in the Spotsman's bar. That was a brilliant day out. It sounds like the current deals aren't the value they used to be. I will treat myself to it one day but probably not for the Red Dogs game.

For instance, the game against Brum is £154.80, the Villa game is £178.80, Swansea £130.80. Still expensive but less bankruptcy causing than the Tree Huggers.....

Latest Rams News