Peaky Blinders | Page 3 | Vital Football

Peaky Blinders

I'm overlooking the Brummie accents and thoroughly enjoying the drama.

Are we going to have some more once this finishes?

Think someone, probably in this thread, said a third has been commissioned, so I assume that means we will also have a second!!!!

Not in this thread. But someone somewhere said it has caught on internationally, so a good success.

Watched the first one and had the others recorded but it just didn't grab me so they had to go. Trouble is I'm spoilt by american drama which is so much better.

Watched first two, half way through the third. As others have said awful accents but great drama.

Get in there Thomas I was beginning to think he had lost his manhood at the Somme jammy git.

She is rather beautiful that girl.

Wonder how closely they have followed the truth. Saurat might be able to tell us. Did one of them really fall for an undercover police lady . I mean, I know last night she was under the covers!

Loved it fantastic from start to finish can't wait till the next one pity about the Irish bird though.

But who knows who got shot? It's deliberately vague, did shelby decide to turn up and shoot the copper? Did the copper shoot himself ? Etc etc

I thought that she was going to shoot him when he sold her down the river excellent Trekker you have just made my night there's still hope really can't wait now.

Left nicely open for series two , with that ending.
First series of anything I've watched every minute of since Aufweidersehn Pet.

Loved it

Hello all. I'm writing a book about the Peaky Blinders, Billy Kimber and Birmingham in general during the late 19th and early 20th Centuries. I'd love to chat to anyone who has any family connection with the gangs. On the footie front: Alan Hutton for West Brom? Kind regards, David Meikle. info@cleverwriting.co.uk