Peaky Blinders | Page 2 | Vital Football

Peaky Blinders

I really enjoyed it, taking away the brummie setting I think it's good anyway.

I find these modern high budget drama series can start off slowly which is a big reason why (with the exception of boardwalk empire) I've not got into a single one. But this started off with a bang, a superb opening episode. Next thursday cant come fast enough now!

Clubpaver - 13/9/2013 06:09

Anyone see Saurat on the tele.
I was at work so i missed it.
And ive recorded Peaky Blinders.Worth watching or not ?

Yes mate, it was a very short interview. And he looked just like his avatar.

And well worth a look at the programme.

Glad at least one person saw my 15 seconds of fame :) anyone else who missed it can see it here -
http://vimeo.com/74399830

I enjoyed Peaky Blinders but as usual the Brummie accent slips into scouse. And Billy Kimber was played as an ugly Londoner rather than the beautiful (on the outside) Brummie he was.

Saurat - 13/9/2013 20:02

Glad at least one person saw my 15 seconds of fame :) anyone else who missed it can see it here -

I enjoyed Peaky Blinders but as usual the Brummie accent slips into scouse. And Billy Kimber was played as an ugly Londoner rather than the beautiful (on the outside) Brummie he was.

Are you the one walking the horse? :5:

Wow Saurat your great granddad was Billy Kimba a notorious gangster of Brum amazing suff, sorry the way he left and all hat but what a claim to fame,

You sounded like you were on trail. Fled to France have you? Don't know where the money is hey?? Lol, :1:

started watching it, reckon the set looks much like areas of Birmingham do these days :-)

thefacehead - 14/9/2013 11:48

You sounded like you were on trail. Fled to France have you? Don't know where the money is hey?? Lol, :1:

:1: :19: I thought the same thing face dude lol i pmsl Suarat and his secret stash ay hehehe fair play i say :7:

Are people still watching this? I'm surprised the thread has dropped so much. Must say I'm enjoying it so far.

Think it's brilliant myself ok dodgy accents but if you look beyond that it's very good.Wonder if the Lee family are fiction or not because I know a gypsy family with the name Lee.

Can somebody be kind enough to let me know when this is repeated properly. Wanted to watch, but not found a repeat so far and it clashes with other stuff.

I thank in advance :14:

Been watching it. Decent drama. Bloody awful accents. Scouse rather than brummie but I like the show

mike_field - 3/10/2013 23:25

Can somebody be kind enough to let me know when this is repeated properly. Wanted to watch, but not found a repeat so far and it clashes with other stuff.

I thank in advance :14:

All 4 episodes are available on BBC iplayer mate. Watch at your leisure.

Don't do internet watching apart from footy, but thanks NI Villan. :35:

It's always an option I'll remember if they don't cycle it again, but I watch the telly whilst banging away on the keyboard.

I'm sure there's a psychological joke in that somewhere! :39:

mike_field - 3/10/2013 23:51

Don't do internet watching apart from footy, but thanks NI Villan. :35:

It's always an option I'll remember if they don't cycle it again, but I watch the telly whilst banging away on the keyboard.

I'm sure there's a psychological joke in that somewhere! :39:

Multi tasking Mike? :17:

Since I know one of the producers, and my link to Billy Kimber, I'm going to try and get a walk on part in the next series. That'd be cool :)