Paw Patrol FAO BB | Page 2 | Vital Football

Paw Patrol FAO BB

Just read they are opening a theme park in Rotherham in the Chuckle brothers honour.How sad is that.

I don't know anything much about the other programmes you mentioned. But at least Thomas the tank engine has some educational qualities. Teaching kids about the age of steam perhaps firing a later interest in engineering and history.

Thomas The Tank Engine educational?! FFS lol

You have been inside too long mate.

Seriously I only watched a few seconds that was enough.

Stick with it mate, it gets off to a slow start but the cliffhanger at the end of episode 6 is unbelievable. The second season is right up there in the best t.v. ever made for me. Have you seen The Wire? Pingu is very similar, once you understand the lingo then it's a game changer. Don't give up on it yet.

Stick with it mate, it gets off to a slow start but the cliffhanger at the end of episode 6 is unbelievable. The second season is right up there in the best t.v. ever made for me. Have you seen The Wire? Pingu is very similar, once you understand the lingo then it's a game changer. Don't give up on it yet.
Superb BB.

Being about a penguin I suppose a "cliffhanger" is inevitable.

I don't know anything much about the other programmes you mentioned. But at least Thomas the tank engine has some educational qualities. Teaching kids about the age of steam perhaps firing a later interest in engineering and history.

In a similar vein, Peppa Pig inspires a later interest in bacon butties.

I was quite glad my kids were never really into Thomas the Tank Engine. Often seemed quite mean-spirited to me, the situations always seemed to be inspired by one of the trains acting like a complete dick, before being told off by the fat controller for causing confusion and delay. Admittedly, that may be the newer episodes rather than the older ones though.

That said, it was still preferable to Chuggington, my god that was annoying.

Fat Controller???? Where’ve you been the last 40 years? It’s Sir Topham Hat, the evil, white capitalist bastard. You can’t pick on his body mass. He has no choice over that.

I like the moralizing btw. Engines succumb to willfulness and pride, engage in minor mischief, come unstuck, learn their lessons, and start acting decent (for that episode at least). My beef is with the equipment and operational aspects of the program, plus George Carlin’s Scottish accent.

Loved the books as a kid.

Fat Controller???? Where’ve you been the last 40 years? It’s Sir Topham Hat, the evil, white capitalist bastard. You can’t pick on his body mass. He has no choice over that.

I was actually going to mention that, but couldn't remember his new name, and couldn't be bothered to look it up :sorry:

Our financial controller at work is of the *ahem* rotund body shape.

Hence her nickname (not to her face of course) is the fat controller. Does this make 200 or so people bad?

And followers of Noddy, you will be aware that Big Ears was renamed to Whitebeard in order not to cause offence to gnomes.

I'm still traumatised from Chris' stinging criticism of Pingu.

I may have to contact the moderator and make a complaint.