Paw Patrol FAO BB | Vital Football

Paw Patrol FAO BB

Loved the episode when the parents went out, Pingu had a party and trashed the place.

Amazingly, neither of my kids ever did that.

I look forward to If/when I get grandkids so I have an excuse to watch some more.

Loved the episode when the parents went out, Pingu had a party and trashed the place.

Amazingly, neither of my kids ever did that.

I look forward to If/when I get grandkids so I have an excuse to watch some more.

Yesterday's was Pingu In The City? Pingu was trying to teach an egg to dance, and then lost said egg in the city... Might get the dvd!

My grandkids have moved off Paw Patrol but are pretty loyal to Thomas the Tank Engine and Peppa Pig, and they're keen on an awful Canadian thing called DinoDana.

Anyone remember Tales of Rubovia with Weatherspoon, his cat, and the little dragon? "Coming my love; yes, my love".

My grandkids have moved off Paw Patrol but are pretty loyal to Thomas the Tank Engine and Peppa Pig, and they're keen on an awful Canadian thing called DinoDana.

Anyone remember Tales of Rubovia with Weatherspoon, his cat, and the little dragon? "Coming my love; yes, my love".
I don't know anything much about the other programmes you mentioned. But at least Thomas the tank engine has some educational qualities. Teaching kids about the age of steam perhaps firing a later interest in engineering and history.

Bring back tales of the river bank, please sign the petition.

PETition....
That was actually my favourite when I was a kid in the early '60's. Lovely music too iirc. Even better than the Woodentops and Bill & Ben. Thought Andy Pandy was naff even as a five year old.

Well at least Pingu appears to be a step up from those Rotherham supporters now the chuckle brothers the worst I've ever seen.
So bad it was brilliant. Like an even more chiildish and inane version of the jokes I post on this board.

Don't know about modern Pingu. I'm going back 20+ years re them.