Paulo Gazzaniga - Player Thread | Vital Football

Paulo Gazzaniga - Player Thread

http://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/tottenham-hotspur-targets-hairdresser-confirms-13500506

So we pay 1.5 million Euro for Pau Lopez's loan and cover his wages because we agreed a loan to buy deal, and after a year of training with the squad (and not a single minute game time) we go for another keeper.

Not sure what happened.

How do you pronounce his name? Some announcers are going to get themselves into trouble with this one. And it ain't funny in the slightest.

80deg16minW - 21/8/2017 13:14

How do you pronounce his name? Some announcers are going to get themselves into trouble with this one. And it ain't funny in the slightest.

Gazza...kneegaa - no ones going to use the 'N' word wrongly here.

Spursex - 21/8/2017 13:18

Thank you That was bothering me.

Erm... Merson is (unfortunately) still a very active pundit.

Matic - 21/8/2017 13:26

Erm... Merson is (unfortunately) still a very active pundit.

Good point.

Then I'll amend that statement from 'no one' and add an addendum: 'except the brain dead'.. :11:

He can't be any worse than Lloris. A joke by the way. I did notice Lloris ain't come out and accepted blame for our loss, unless anyone knows different ?

Vorm being linked to Crystal Palace today. Gazzaniga could be second choice if we let him leave for regular football. Doesn't fill me with my hope if I'm honest.

Him being second choice at a club like Spurs would be a joke.

Him being at a club like Spurs full stop is a joke.

Kinygerbils - 24/8/2017 17:16

Him being second choice at a club like Spurs would be a joke.

Him being at a club like Spurs full stop is a joke.

It most certainly doesn't look like an inspired signing - I made a call to a friend who's judgement I respect, and he seemed to think that he's much better than people think and he can understand why we signed him as he's got huge potential.

I'm as baffled as you still to be honest, just hope this isn't a case of signing an old town boy for the sake of it.

I must admit, I feel for the guy a bit because fan reaction has been very negative. He's still young for a keeper too so he might be coming to us at the best time.