Paul Weller and The Who Hyde park | Vital Football

Paul Weller and The Who Hyde park

spurdon

Vital Football Legend
Not sure if I am allowed to do this but as no profit in it thought I'd post this request. I'll put it out there and leave the mods to decide. A couple of tickets for the a fore mentioned artist this Friday 26th Hyde Park. The blokes paid face value of £180 the pair will do £170 for a Yido. PM me and I'll hook you up. He is based in Kent Tonbridge and needs the interested person to collect.

Would have been interested Spurdon but pleased to say I was bought a ticket for this for my birthday. Reckon it'll be a good evening. Hope somebody else picks up.

Cheers.......never been to a Hyde Park concert before....never seen The Who come to that. So looking forward to it.

beware of trees!

I can still remember the sound on the Anti-Nazi League Rally that ended in Victoria Park. The Clash sound turned to mush as speedy punk echoed back and forth off the trees!

Steel Pulse got away with it cos the reggae had time to dissipate rather than bounce

Open air venues are best by this kind of issue ST2 your dead right. I've played at open air venues in parks and arenas and it is a bloomin lottery.