Paul Lambert | Vital Football

Paul Lambert

impsimps

Vital Football Hero
Looks to be on the brink as per our local news tonight. Expectation around here is that they would easily ride back into the Championship on their tractors, a difficult League to get out of at the right end. The locals are revolting ! He signed a new 5 year contract just a few months back, Neil Warnock is being touted ! Think they will be visiting SB next season again.

Looks to be on the brink as per our local news tonight. Expectation around here is that they would easily ride back into the Championship on their tractors, a difficult League to get out of at the right end. He signed a new 5 year contract just a few months back, Neil Warnock is being touted ! Think they will be visiting SB next season again.
Most fans seemed aghast when they gave him that deal.

By coincidence, I have just been reading this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51734414

Too much expectation? A club the size of Ipswich, in the third tier? Surely he is having a laugh?

Apparently his contract has a top 6 requirement at season end which probably means he’ll be there a few games yet
We’ll be playing them next season in L1

When Ipswich played here, he had too much to say, and the big I am top of league, and we beat them 5-3. Was it that game that started the demise of Ipswich Town. We are all there to learn something new every day PL, get on with it.

come on city

I'm sure MA and the team were so proud of that result to see PL leave with his tail between his legs.

Their form has been terrible since they beat us in the FA Cup replay. That seemed to be when it started going downhill.