Paul Cook Gone | Page 3 | Vital Football

Paul Cook Gone

Think I said something similar RichyM.....alas never got a reply😕
Aye, I saw! Thought he may reply to me. I suspect Norm is on a wind up. Has been talking bollocks on every thread... I’m yet to see Norm say anything coherent on any thread. The wait continues.

If a big money buyer was likely and /or the appeal was likely to be successful don't see why Cook would walk - unless he's already committed elsewhere if so be interesting to see the admins take on this "development"
In the past few weeks the timing of many decisions at Tics seem increasingly short sighted !

Aye, I saw! Thought he may reply to me. I suspect Norm is on a wind up. Has been talking bollocks on every thread... I’m yet to see Norm say anything coherent on any thread. The wait continues.

Grow a pair pal, if you've owt to say reply to me not to a third party, or are the toys out of the pram? You soft get!

So I don't know about anything else but has Cook actually explained to us why he is leaving?
We are not stupid and have a pretty good idea but has he said anything yet?

Grow a pair pal, if you've owt to say reply to me not to a third party, or are the toys out of the pram? You soft get!
You didn’t reply to me or Jock earlier. Soft get.

I think you’re an arsehole. Wish you would find a new hobby rather than post bollocks on here. Find someone else to bother.

Let's be fair 1st with team and played we've had in league one is not a big deal (caudwell proved it). Few good months outta the rest a good manager does not make!

You didn’t reply to me or Jock earlier. Soft get.

I think you’re an arsehole. Wish you would find a new hobby rather than post bollocks on here. Find someone else to bother.

Not only has he not replied to me n thee RichyM, there's a fair few others who've asked him when / if/ what/ why / when this breaking news about our club is going to be forthcoming from him....only thing I'd say is don't hold your breath awaiting the 'exclusive news'

Mind u any 'breaking club news' that's reported I've no doubt Norm will claim it......😉

Not only has he not replied to me n thee RichyM, there's a fair few others who've asked him when / if/ what/ why / when this breaking news about our club is going to be forthcoming from him....only thing I'd say is don't hold your breath awaiting the 'exclusive news'

Mind u any 'breaking club news' that's reported I've no doubt Norm will claim it......😉
Tbf to Norm he may be too busy camped out at the DW with a pair of binoculars and a flask of bovril.

All sounds very depressing this morning on Twitter.Been reading Harry Robinsons conversation with Nixon and he says prospective new buyers can't afford more than 6mill wage bill in League One which is less than half what we had when winning the title..Who ever these bidders are don't seem to have much money

When will fans realise the very best we can hope for us is new owners and the survival of the club.
It's gone accept it even with the points deduction we are likely to be near the bottom of the Championship based on the potential revenue our gates bring in under normal conditions

We will be back where we belong in league one either next season or the season after but if we've got a club that will do me.

Cook of the wage bill saves 1 million a year, absolute chunk off the running costs. Sad to see him go but club comes first right now.

And what the fuck is that supposed to mean, you sure you're a Latics fan, i'd expect that sort of comment from a pigs foot!

It's not hard to understand unless you are as thick as pig shit or didn't read the whole post which you may not have done as you didn't quote it.

All sounds very depressing this morning on Twitter.Been reading Harry Robinsons conversation with Nixon and he says prospective new buyers can't afford more than 6mill wage bill in League One which is less than half what we had when winning the title..Who ever these bidders are don't seem to have much money

6m in L1 is still pretty big. When you break it down it would be something approaching 4-5k a week for a squad of 25. Obviously there would be more to it than that but I think that is a very reasonable figure.

Average wage in L1 supposedly 2k. So we'd still likely be one of the bigger wage bills and with TV money being down from 6m to 1m it is still likely to see us spending more than revenue before player sales.

When will fans realise the very best we can hope for us is new owners and the survival of the club.
It's gone accept it even with the points deduction we are likely to be near the bottom of the Championship based on the potential revenue our gates bring in under normal conditions

We will be back where we belong in league one either next season or the season after but if we've got a club that will do me.

Thanks for the reality check....mind u Sid don't think you should apply to join the samaritans anytime soon 😉😏......a rather depressing post for me I'm sad to say....

I've read the whole post again, and again i'll ask what the fuck is "back where we belong in league one" supposed to mean?

Our clubs revenue has only been comparable with others in the same league when we was competing in the third & fourth tier.
We was/are punching above our weight when we have been in the Premier League & Championship.

Serious question for you and let's see if you answer this one:
What year was your first latics season ticket?

Thanks for the reality check....mind u Sid don't think you should apply to join the samaritans anytime soon 😉😏......a rather depressing post for me I'm sad to say....

Sorry Jock, but I think we need to be realistic and as long as Wigan Athletic still exist , that will do me.
Those thinking that Nigel Pearson or Eddie Howe would consider managing us are deluded in my opinion.

Our clubs revenue has only been comparable with others in the same league when we was competing in the third & fourth tier.
We was/are punching above our weight when we have been in the Premier League & Championship.

Serious question for you and let's see if you answer this one:
What year was your first latics season ticket?

What does "Punching above our weight really mean" We had a rich owner but so did plenty more clubs .

What has the year he got a season ticket matter some people never buy a season ticket but still go every game