Passlack | Vital Football

Passlack

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Is he going to stay on loan, get sent back to Dortmund or will he end up an Edwards?

I was excited when we loaned him but it seems he isn't up to speed and even against Stevenage he seemed a bit out of sorts.

I am sure he has quality and DF will want to play him but he seems behind a right winger in Marshall (even when he was struggling at RB) Aarons a youngster who has never played pro football, Pinto a player who isn't the greatest defender and was injured all summer.

What do you guys think?

Seems strange for DF to want a player and then not rate him . He will probably disappear like so many before him , then get a free transfer and then shine fir one of our rivals

Yeah on loan with a perm deal available at end of it but it seemed Dortmund still had hopes for him

Patience is a virtue!

The old Liverpool sides under managers like Shankley and Paisley use to buy in players, e.g., Neal, from the lower divisions and gradually introduce them into their successful team.

I wouldn't be surprised if Passlack gets a "League" Cup run out.

The league cup is the only game time Passlack is currently getting but I think along the way Aarons will get a rest and Passlack might come in.