Paskoti shines.. | Vital Football

Paskoti shines..

Having impressed a great many fans with his appearances so far, last night on the international stage he did it again..

Won't be long before he starts getting into the squad I suspect.

https://tbrfootball.com/spurs-fans-react-to-maksim-paskotsi-display-against-wales/
I must admit my ignorance here, when I first saw him for us, I thought who the hell is he? but having watched him a number of times now.....well am impressed, he will only get better n hello squad!

I must admit my ignorance here, when I first saw him for us, I thought who the hell is he? but having watched him a number of times now.....well am impressed, he will only get better n hello squad!

Yep, we have to create space for these kids to emerge. I have the feeling he is a player that will need to discover Row Z at some point though. He definitely doesn't panic with the ball at his feet.

Yep, we have to create space for these kids to emerge. I have the feeling he is a player that will need to discover Row Z at some point though. He definitely doesn't panic with the ball at his feet.

The way I see it is he'll eventually step up and replace Doherty - assuming he keeps his progress up.

The way I see it is he'll eventually step up and replace Doherty - assuming he keeps his progress up.

I thought he was a centre half playing out of position at RB during pre-season. That is a lot different from a flying wing-back. I'd have no problem if he's as good as Thomas Meunier though. He seems to cope with all 3 positions.

My concern in the pre season games was that he reminds me of Foyth. Hopefully he grows out of that.

I think that Foyth (and Chiriches) would need to be a yard quicker to play in the skilful style they try to play in. If you watch Rio, Vertonghen, Carvalho or Stones, they're just that much quicker along the ground. It makes a massive difference. Let's hope Paskotsi has that to his game.