Part One of our exclusive Q&A with Greg Levine... | Vital Football

Part One of our exclusive Q&A with Greg Levine...

Just need to work out what photographs I will use for both articles!

Interesting reading. Any idea how much he might have invested to come onto the board, is it the usual 75k figure?

Yes an interesting read. He gave a politicians answer to the final question re. supporters being able to purchase shares i.e. not answering it and referred to other ways of supporting the club financially.

Yes an interesting read. He gave a politicians answer to the final question re. supporters being able to purchase shares i.e. not answering it and referred to other ways of supporting the club financially.

I asked the question because now is a very good time to encourage more fans to buy shares and feel more part of the Club and take part in shareholder meetings.

The question was completely avoided. Hope that is not because the "big" shareholders do not want a wider more local share ownership. With that "non reply" would interested to hear Bob Dorian's take on connected investors having a larger shareholding.

I asked the question because now is a very good time to encourage more fans to buy shares and feel more part of the Club and take part in shareholder meetings.

The question was completely avoided. Hope that is not because the "big" shareholders do not want a wider more local share ownership. With that "non reply" would interested to hear Bob Dorian's take on connected investors having a larger shareholding.
Not worth a bean the shares so your effectively just donating money to the club ! Im thinking of the training ground investment at @3% per annum for 5yrs plus some good incentives! Imo
Plus with the shares i dont understand the difference between the holding company and the rest of us not in this company! How do the holding co board members still attend the general agm?

Correct, share purchases should be seen as a donation rather than an investment. They do however give individuals a tiny little bit more involvement. It is easy to buy shares just ask for a form at the Club shop, you don't need many.

Are the details of the training ground bond out yet?

Correct, share purchases should be seen as a donation rather than an investment. They do however give individuals a tiny little bit more involvement. It is easy to buy shares just ask for a form at the Club shop, you don't need many.

Are the details of the training ground bond out yet?
They were on the OS site a week or so ago!