Parky sent packing | Vital Football

Parky sent packing

Kentbee

Vital Reserves Team
Good win yesterday against an agricultural Bolton. To be fair they came and made a game of it more than others have at GP and that gave us the space to exploit with our high tempo game. It ended up as a game of contrasting styles which made it quite entertaining and once we worked our way into it if not dominated totally, we certainly ended up always having the edge and it ended up a very deserved win. Bolton by contrast look relegation fodder playing like that.

Once we scored the game opened up and there were some of usual lovely passages of play particularly in the second half . We may have been a bit guilty of always looking to pass the ball into the net but we scored two goals like that so fair play.

Sawyers was in inspired form and I thought Woods and Mokotjo really held things together in the middle.

A good win and onto two more winnable games

Missed the first half hour due to iFollow having "Technical Problems" Typical, the very week Sean leaves the techie problems start.
Of the fifteen minutes of first half I saw, it looked like Bolton were pinned back and just happy to play for a point. Thought the Technical Problems board was more entertaining than them, but you saw the whole first half Kent, so I'll trust your word.

Thought that although we weren't at our sharpest, we played well and can't think of anyone who let us down, even Maupay did well when he came on which is an improvement on his part.

Sawyers stood out til late on when he disappeared, Mokotjo was everywhere, and seeing a Bolton fan complaining about the "Ginger twat in the middle never losing out" tells me he definitely played well lol. Thought Mepham had a great game too.

Another good win, as Kent says and just three points from play offs. Keep there or there abouts and we'll be happy.

Still saw a few "Smith out" comments on the Chronicle's Facebook page though.

Good summaries chaps, the lovely thing about Sat was that it was routine & that we can play better, clean sheet too. 3 points in this league always something to savour. Bolton were limited but had a go which helped, good turnout from them considering. Thought Mepham & Sawyers were class, as was the general Mokotjo-he’s going to be a bit special for us I think. So it’s up the M4 next & at least 3k bees are making the trip. Win there & we really are in the mix which will make the rest of this window interesting. COYR

Frustrating afternoon as we went down to a good strike (thought we could have shut him down better). We then settled down and matched them but couldn't really find a decent strike at goal

Second half we dominated as they went very deep but huffed and puffed a lot and struggled around their box against a good defence. Our build up play was very good but we ran out of ideas as soon as we saw sight of their goal.

Positives were seeing Judge back on the pitch and my first sight of Marcondes who looked to have something about him.