Parking for Tranmere game | Vital Football

Parking for Tranmere game

sedgleyimp

Vital Champions League
Not that I use it now you have to pay, but with the common being closed on Monday I expect that traffic and parking where I normally do down Cross O'Cliff might be an issue.
On other threads I have read about a shuttle service for match days as a park and ride kind of thing. Does it still exist and if so where are the pick ups.
I will be stopping at my parents just north of the City over Easter so anything around St Giles/Nettleham Fields/Bunkers Hill would be great

Also worth remembering that Stagecoach are running a Sunday Service on Easter Monday; which means the Park & Ride will not be in operation, fewer buses throughout the day on all other routes, and I think all the routes will be finished by 6PM.

Yeah Sunday service means two buses an hour on our estate instead of the usual 8.
Are the trains running a normal service? Might get one from Hykeham.

Last edited:
There is always plenty of spaces in the bus station multi storey car park. Not cheap and a bit of a walk to the ground,but worth considering.

There is always plenty of spaces in the bus station multi storey car park. Not cheap and a bit of a walk to the ground,but worth considering.

Think that's the best bet- certain roads (South Park Avenue, Washingboro Road) have roadside parking as do some side streets around Sincil Bank but it is pot luck.

Parking in the central car park and walking over the railway bridge and down Sincil Bank is only about 10 minutes walk.

Hourly trains from Hykeham in fact two some hours, chances are you probably won't pay either.

Ride a motorbike and then you don't have to worry about parking at all!
Actually in the "bad" years of the National league often the only good bit of my match day experience was my ride to and from the match.

Ride a motorbike and then you don't have to worry about parking at all!
Actually in the "bad" years of the National league often the only good bit of my match day experience was my ride to and from the match.

Grebos at the Bank ? What's it coming to ? Don't be biting any off any chicken heads please .This is a family club .