Parker | Page 2 | Vital Football

Parker

Hope Parker gets his mojo back. He weighed in with a useful double figure goal total last season

Just check out the past few pre-match and post-match interviews with Lovell on Kent Online. He doesn’t specifically say I sent so and so home, you have to read between the lines a bit and look at the past 3 matchday squads.

Errr, isn’t that was Skullduggery originally said? That SL wasn’t clear about it? If everyone is left to read between the lines (and over 3 or 4 interviews) then no wonder people have no idea who he was alluding to.

There’s probably just 8 or 10 posters on here and there’s probably been 8 guesses as to who was sent home.

Errr, isn’t that was Skullduggery originally said? That SL wasn’t clear about it? If everyone is left to read between the lines (and over 3 or 4 interviews) then no wonder people have no idea who he was alluding to.

There’s probably just 8 or 10 posters on here and there’s probably been 8 guesses as to who was sent home.
I give up!

SL was so pissed with Wilko he didn't just send him home he sent him to Dagenham of all places. He must've really pissed SL off

Or likely Taylor noticed Wilkinson was one of the players and made a cheeky enquiry as to his availability as he was the one who probably scouted him for Pennock in the first place. It then seemed a convenient chance of a fresh start.

Or likely Taylor noticed Wilkinson was one of the players and made a cheeky enquiry as to his availability as he was the one who probably scouted him for Pennock in the first place. It then seemed a convenient chance of a fresh start.

No no no. After the failed coup attempt Wilkinson was chased on horseback by Lovell, Cox and Patterson. His only escape was to run the wrong way across the Dartford crossing. He skilfully dodged his way across (the only player in the squad with the necessary skill). Dagenham and Norwich both came in for him but he simply couldn’t be arsed to travel up there.

SL was so pissed with Wilko he didn't just send him home he sent him to Dagenham of all places. He must've really pissed SL off
On the subject of Dagenham, my son and I had the worst "takeaway" of our lives there a few years ago, after the pre Xmas game we lost. The place was bad enough as it was without the additional insult. In my list of sh#tholes along with Luton, Aldershit, Newport (and Gillingam sorry to say).

No no no. After the failed coup attempt Wilkinson was chased on horseback by Lovell, Cox and Patterson. His only escape was to run the wrong way across the Dartford crossing. He skilfully dodged his way across (the only player in the squad with the necessary skill). Dagenham and Norwich both came in for him but he simply couldn’t be arsed to travel up there.
That story was plausible until you said Wilko was "running".