Paris | Vital Football

Paris

I saw Hugo at the stadium looking very anxious , at the time he would not have known what had happened.

I am lost for words. Very angry, very sad.

It's nigh on unbelievable. When are we going to act and put a stop to it, once and for all?

Nick Real Deal - 14/11/2015 02:36

I saw Hugo at the stadium looking very anxious , at the time he would not have known what had happened.

I am lost for words. Very angry, very sad.

Loris face told a very personal story.

Awful, my heart goes out to the families of those who lost their loved one's in such a horrific manner.

I wonder how long it will be before we too suffer such atrocities? The enemy is already within:

450 Jihadi Johns on the streets of Britain: Special forces deployed amid new UK terror warning.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11995716/Paris-attacks-Britain-on-security-alert-in-wake-of-terror-attacks.html

Very sorry for Hugo and the French players, hope it doesn't affect him emotionally etc.

The words, Obama, Cloud and Cuckoo spring to mind. As someone has already said, we need to all act quickly against Isis and anyone else who joins them, send a message out to all those thinking of leaving the UK and other countries to join them.

Terrible it really is. And 44 were killed in Beruit the day before. What will it take to stop them? They don't take our nuclear weapons seriously and they slip through our surveilance systems because more often than not ISIS terrorists were born in the countries they operate in (the terrorists were confirmed to be French and Belgian born nationals). It seems an impossible task.

We need to do our best to minimise the amount of people joining ISIS. There must be more we can do to convince disaffected Muslims that ISIS are evil and that the ISIS lies that the west are at war with Islam is simply untrue.

Does someone so far in that wants to join a terrorist group really care about having their passport confiscated? Prevention needs to begin before that point. It needs to begin by sending a strong and consistent message through all media outlets that as long as you are a peaceful human being, regardless of race or religion, the world stands with you.

Not buying the 'found' passport but well done Merkel for encouraging so many to come . Terrible scenes and plenty more to come no doubt

ST2 - 16/11/2015 08:35

Not buying the 'found' passport but well done Merkel for encouraging so many to come . Terrible scenes and plenty more to come no doubt

At least one of them has been confirmed as a migrant that came through Greece - they'll be many many more of that we can be sure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34830233

We need to target the Saudi Royal Family. Freeze assets, investigate all the coming and goings of their money, hit them hard and get to the root of it all. I think the findings will be enlightening.

Spursex - 16/11/2015 15:12

ST2 - 16/11/2015 08:35

At least one of them has been confirmed as a migrant that came through Greece - they'll be many many more of that we can be sure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34830233

which has since been found to be fake, likely fabricated and planted to make the West hate refugees.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/serbian-police-arrest-man-carrying-syrian-passport-with-exact-same-details-as-document-found-on-a6736471.html

All that proves was the passport was fake. There are several ways of interpreting what that means.

ahx00 - 17/11/2015 12:52

All that proves was the passport was fake. There are several ways of interpreting what that means.

true, but all I am saying is to not assume straight away that it was a refugee. a story like that is extremely flammable and will be burned into the memory of people's minds regardless of subsequent evidence suggesting otherwise

Spurfect11 - 17/11/2015 13:26

true, but all I am saying is to not assume straight away that it was a refugee. a story like that is extremely flammable and will be burned into the memory of people's minds regardless of subsequent evidence suggesting otherwise

I believe that was the intention of those responsible, whichever way you think it got there.

From the French authorities:

Bilal Hadfi blew himself up outside gate H of the Stade de France. He is said to have fought with Isil in Syria, and came from Belgium.

Ahmad Al Mohammad died in a suicide bomb at the Stade de France. He was found with a Syrian passport bearing the name Ahmad Al Mohammad.

The 25-year-old was born in Idlib, a city in north-west Syria, and the Paris prosecutor's office said fingerprints from the attacker match those of a person who travelled through Greece last month.

There may have been up to 20 attackers/conspirators:

With seven suicide bombers dead, seven others under arrest and one man on the run, 15 men have so far been linked to the Paris attacks.

But Belgian intelligence officials have suggested that up to 20 people may have been part of the terrorist cell that planned the attacks, meaning a total of six people could be on the run.

ahx00 - 17/11/2015 11:48

We need to target the Saudi Royal Family. Freeze assets, investigate all the coming and goings of their money, hit them hard and get to the root of it all. I think the findings will be enlightening.

I can only but agree, in the early days so much of their funding came from Saudi sources.

I've worked in the region including SA and they are the most brutal intolerate hateful people on this Earth - the fact that they now chair the UN Human Rights committee absolutely sickens me.