Pardews latest quotes !!!! | Vital Football

Pardews latest quotes !!!!

chopey

Vital Squad Member
"There is half of you that would like to be playing for a trophy or some tangible reward at the end of the season like a European place."

“But there’s also that other side where you don’t want to be involved in at the bottom like we were last year and have that stress."

“For us, it’s about finishing as strongly as we can and maybe looking at one or two youngsters as well as we go along.”

So we wont be trying to win anything under Pardew and no transfers this summer just blood the youngsters, I'm so pleased I'm no longer part of this, and hope he falls flat on his face.

Did he not mention "science" in this interview, thought the "science is against me" quote should go in the hall of fame of bullshit quotes

When did he say Science was against him Bruce? and in what context. Sounds like it must have been a corker of a quote. And Chopey, it's nothing we don't already know. Fortunately for his own job security he changed the concluding sentence which would have been along the lines of "so our approach will be to average the the two halves out and not challenge for anything, but be safe in mid-table mediocrity

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-admits-newcastle-united-6468956

Just after the Cardiff cup match. Scroll down, you will find it among a load of other bullshit.

What total disgrace. Still has the cheek to show up, face the press and let people read it as well. This can't go on for ever, can it!!! How the passion disappears with the idiots running the show at present. Maybe a good Hull humping will bring out a few more gems from the mouth that talks nowt but shite.

Read some more comments this morning. He's contradicting himself again. Just days after saying he'd have a decent transfer kitty in the summer, he's now bleating about limited finance and warning us that a squad revamp will take time. http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-warns-toon-army-6755934?. Clearly he never reads back what he says in press conferences

There'a a saying `that liars need good memories'. Unfortunately for Pardcunt he can't remember owt but looking in the mirror first thing in the morning. I wonder if he thinks `oh, that's what a **** looks like'.

He makes my blood boil I can't even read anymore of his waffle. He also says he's prepared to take a hit on the cups to ensure we stay up, when did we become on a par with a Fulham or a Norwich?