Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official | Page 14 | Vital Football

Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official

Spot on Pellet they should change the name to Newcastle direct because we are anything but united, change the club colors as well and i bet if they did they would still get at least 40k turning up week in week out

There's always a bit of tacit unrest at this time of year it never lasts. Our fans are full of shit . Ashley and the cronies will ride it out . It'll get a bit worse when we have the obligatory sales in the next few weeks. Then the window will close and it'll die down again. We've had our chances to shift Ashley in the wake of Keegan's departure and I thought there may well have been an opportunity last January post Cabaye sale. People are simply too selfish or too thick or just don't care enough. Ashley's here as long as he wants to be. At least I've not funded him since Keegangate.

keggy_keagal - 4/1/2015 21:53

There's always a bit of tacit unrest at this time of year it never lasts. Our fans are full of shit . Ashley and the cronies will ride it out . It'll get a bit worse when we have the obligatory sales in the next few weeks. Then the window will close and it'll die down again. We've had our chances to shift Ashley in the wake of Keegan's departure and I thought there may well have been an opportunity last January post Cabaye sale. People are simply too selfish or too thick or just don't care enough. Ashley's here as long as he wants to be. At least I've not funded him since Keegangate.

You hope. :17:

Who knows what fingers in pies he has with his links with Debenhams, Tesco and the like.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 4/1/2015 22:16

keggy_keagal - 4/1/2015 21:53

You hope. :17:

Who knows what fingers in pies he has with his links with Debenhams, Tesco and the like.

Never knowingly will I give him 1 pence! You can add House Of Fraser and if rumours are to be believed Office to the shitlist as well.

A lot of money for Remi Garde. Don't really know much about him.

Still think the smart money is on Carver - around 10/1 with some bookies.

I wouldn't worry too much TC. Ashley can only attract a shite manager. Anyone who cares about football won't touch this club with a bargepole. Only those looking for a paycheck to maintain mid table mediocrity, a manager who doesn't mind players sold without his say so and purchases made in the same way. That's why we keep hearing the 'head coach' term being bandied about. They will merely take some training, pick the team from what's available and talk to the press. It may be possible to get someone else to do the press bit.

I agree that the well of feeling against Pardew was almost becoming a weapon but it seems to take an incredible amount of time for the paying public on Tyneside to become firstly vocal, and eventually active in any way. I think most on here have got to the point where they actively choose not to touch anything tainted by the fat one but it will take forever for it to sink in with some.

If we can only attract shit managers (which I agree with) why did people give Pardew a hard time?
No money to spend. And he still had decent PL finishes each season.
Not bad.
Especially when his replacement will more than likely be worse than him.

Hugo45Viana - 5/1/2015 18:34

If we can only attract shit managers (which I agree with) why did people give Pardew a hard time?
Not bad.

Why do you think people gave Pardew a hard time ?

Hugo45Viana - 5/1/2015 18:34

Not bad.

Which of these decent PL finishes are you referring to? I can only count ONE (5TH place finish)

The thing about the betting odds is that the market is only for the next permanent manager. Carver, although likely to be given the job until the summer would not fulfil the criteria.

I think any names thrown in are simply a smokescreen, we all know what the deal is. Ashley will spend no money this month and most likely sell Sissoko. He doesn't need to pay out compensation for a new man to achieve that. And anything that happen on the field between now and the summer is of no consequence to him.

NUFC is nothing more than a current account to him at this stage. We can only hope he is going to sell, but the complicated nature of the complete black hole in the clubs finaces will make that a very tricky purchase.

Seeing as they have no ambition to do anything other than stay in the premiership and sell players when they attract interest, they might as well appoint anybody. You will never build a decent side because any quality players will in the short term be moved on. They will continue to sign cheaply in the hope that they unravel a few golden nuggets that will boost Ashley's bank balance.
So basically other than a sale there is nothing to look forward to, yet 52,000 lemmings still go week after week. Neither the current players, the coaches or the owner and the hierarchy deserve that sort of support.

No they don't, but they will get it regardless.

The general consensus among outsiders is that we hounded Pardew out and we deserve everything we get. True story.

The future is going down simple as that, then hopefully the sheep will fuck off and go fishing on a Saturday
GIVE ME MY CLUB BACK!

With all the Rangers crap going on, you just never know what's round the corner with Ashley's thinking but with an estimated fortune of between £40 - £60 million banked this year and similar amounts next time out, there's nowhere for this cash to sit without it coming off the debt, so we're ripe for a takeover offer in my opinion.

What do you think is a decent finish.
When you've no budget.
Can't buy your own players.
And your best ones gets sold.
For me survival every season is a bonus.

Hugo45Viana - 6/1/2015 00:47

What do you think is a decent finish.
When you've no budget.
Can't buy your own players.
And your best ones gets sold.
For me survival every season is a bonus.

Yet you still turn up and hand them your money. You, and others like you, are the problem. Even when you know you are being fucked over you continue to allow it to happen. You'd be better off putting your hands up and admitting you are wrong, but like most of the sheep you dig your hooves in and keep going. What incentive has Ashley to change his ways? None whatsoever, you've told him it's ok to keep on going down the same path, and you'll walk it with him.

OldLeazes - 6/1/2015 06:17
What incentive has Ashley to change his ways? None whatsoever, you've told him it's ok to keep on going down the same path, and you'll walk it with him.

:iagree: