Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official | Page 13 | Vital Football

Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official

Do those 4,000 supporters who have spent at least fifty quid each to watch our only chance of success being undermined by carver dropping our best five players deserve an explanation? Not in ashley's world and obviously carver is just pulling his cock out of his arse. He's got to be nailed on to get the job now.

1) we won't attract a decent manager under ashley full stop and he wouldn't employ them even if they did bang on his door.

2 ) disagree. I've said for a long time a boycott is the only way and raising awareness is far too fucking late. If you or anyone else around nufc isn't by now aware then they'll never get it.

3)a boycott is not about money. Not sure if anyone this side of mars has ever said it was. It's not about pie sales either incase you head that way with this.

Hugo45Viana - 3/1/2015 19:49

I don't post on here often but the stick ST holders must get from some is well uncalled for. We are all fans. Abusing people for going to games is madness.

Agree with this.

Hiding behind the very lame and infuriating argument that a boycott would not work is also madness IMO.

The boycott isn't about Money?

If Ashley's pocket isn't hit. He won't leave. So apart from raising awareness it's pointless in terms of ousting Ashley.

I disagree Piemag. Look at our crowds in our first season under Hughton and they were in the lower forties. Then new deals were announced to fill the ground. Spurs make almost 30% more on season ticket season sales than we do despite our ground being 16,000 bigger. Fair enough they are in London but every source of income under Ashley has reduced other than TV income which he has no control over.

The only control we'll ever have under Ashley is undermining his temple to sports direct. If it fails, it fails but it must be worth a go.

Far better to have a go and fail, than to sit on your hands while Ashley takes the piss.

Every person going into that stadium lends support to the Ashley regime. Dress it up any way you like, but these folk are the problem. Ashley will happily exploit their stupidity, but he can't be blamed for them being stupid in the first place.

Hugo45Viana - 3/1/2015 20:19

The boycott isn't about Money?

If Ashley's pocket isn't hit. He won't leave. So apart from raising awareness it's pointless in terms of ousting Ashley.

Again to recap. i understand.i worked it out some time ago that we have fans who will never get it and This is why i wanted pardew to stay because keeping a shite manager may have slowly driven people away. Your posts only remind me it will take a long time before we get our club back.

It's a harsh reality.
Your mentality while admirable in a 'go against the regime' type of way is ultimately fruitless. Staying away is hurting you more than it's hurting Ashley. It would be great to think there was a way of getting Ashley out but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Show me an owner driven out by fans refusing to go to matches and I'll at least believe it's a possibility.

I lived in Brighton when they were close to going out of business, and I followed them for a bit while I was living there. It's worth looking at their history to see what fan power can do. Also see Hearts and Bournemouth for fairly recent examples of how supporters can make a difference. This defeatist attitude that we can't do anything, collectively, to hurt Ashley is utterly ridiculous. The first step is to act upon your own conscience, and then to persuade others to follow you. That's how movements grow. They are slowed down in their growth by those who wait on the sidelines, demanding guarantees of success before fighting.

Get off your knees, and fight for your club. The first thing to do is to withdraw support for the entity that is killing it. If you think TC's aims are "admirable" then why not share them. The time is now, and we need people to fucking wake up. Most of them don't even know they are asleep, so we have our work cut out, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't fight for it. Fuck Ashley, and fuck the defeatists.

"The time is now,and we need people to fucking wake up".
Spot on O.L.
All this apathy is as big a crime as that of jabbas.

Even Pardew, although not speaking about the toon in his press conference after their game today, laid it all on a plate about his true thoughts by saying:

“I said to the players that an FA Cup run gives confidence and it breeds a winning mentality,”

“And it was important that we won the game.

“So we’re in the hat and, like in any cup competition, if you’re in it, you can win it.”

Is it this month that the DD's have to be renewed Toony, if so that has to be the strategy to see them cancelled en mass.

Its a simple move to have 7 months of money up front and not deliver, the sheep get sucked in every time.

That has to be the basis of any campaign to get at the fat c@nt.....

daftladguy - 4/1/2015 18:34

Is it this month that the DD's have to be renewed Toony, if so that has to be the strategy to see them cancelled en mass.

Its a simple move to have 7 months of money up front and not deliver, the sheep get sucked in every time.

That has to be the basis of any campaign to get at the fat c@nt.....

Im not sure but I don't see the point of having a season ticket now anyway.

Even if people want to attend, don't give money up front and let the club sweat as you say.

A lot seem to see it as a status symbol to have a season ticket,I've met a few Nufc abroad and one of the 1st things they have said is I'm a season ticket holder,big fucking deal if they had I'm a **** and I take it up the arse off Ashley written on their forehead I'd be more impressed with their honesty.

A campaign to stop season ticket sales could be a decent compromise between those that have given up and those that want to see their team in the flesh but hate the politics or lack of ambition.

It would be easier then for any spur of the moment 'boycott' or action as names and addresses wouldn't be stored in any central computer.

Vive la Revolution!! Is it defeatist to suggest that maybe it's a little late for that.

For a movement to gain any momentum a significant number of people must share the same United beliefs.
The fact that the majority of the people who would have backed such a movement have already ceased going to the game to be replaced by a new generation made up of a different social demographic.

In the meantime the Regimes power has increased to such a extent in all of the areas that matter to them ie
Control of commercial revenue streams due to Brand manipulation , outsourcing to "partner franchises" etc.

Even if a significant number could be persuaded to boycott Ashley would still manage to fill the ground with the use of gimmicks , the status quo would soon be readdressed.

I fear this regimes tenure is here to stay and that the demise will be a slow process. The club is just a vehicle to SD and whilst that is continuing to Boom the club is useful.

The sad fact is most of our support could not agree on the colour of Shite and the rest could not care what colour it was. The only strength is in unity and we it seems lack that.