Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official | Vital Football

Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
The Pardew Gone ticker is one headline that we could be seeing over the next 24 hours due to his continued link with Crystal Palace and him not speaking to the media after today's game providing 2+2 answers.

Personally, we know he's capable of fuelling the propaganda by pretending to be up to something by being absent and we know that he's not the main problem here but would we take him leaving as a little peace of excitement or joy? I would, that's how bad it's got. The whole tenureship has gone repetative and stagnant and change is needed somewhere, somehow.

If anything, we may see how good Dennis Wise, Kit Symons or Alan Curbishly really are with our set of players.

The joys of being a Toon fan eh.

*=allegedly.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 28/12/2014 19:34

is one headline that we could be seeing over the next 24 hours due to his continued link with Crystal Palace and him not speaking to the media after today's game providing 2+2 answers.

Personally, we know he's capable of fuelling the propaganda by pretending to be up to something by being absent and we know that he's not the main problem here but would we take him leaving as a little peace of excitement or joy? I would, that's how bad it's got. The whole tenureship has gone repetative and stagnant and change is needed somewhere, somehow.

If anything, we may see how good Dennis Wise, Kit Symons or Alan Curbishly really are with our set of players.

The joys of being a Toon fan eh.

I see what you did there. Very good indeed. The headline made me click on that post quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.
However, is there any truth in the rumour, as its only a rumour?
Great if it happens although cannot really see it happening. Why would he? He has it too easy here. As long as he keeps us up then that is all that is required. Surely he has not grown a pair and has aspirations of grandeur to actually earn his salary.
I would be very surprised if he did go regardless of the pull of managing a side that he played for.

He could as you say just be fuelling the propaganda, nobody and I mean fucking nobody loves attention like this prick.

There's plenty of reasons for him to leave.

Just being Ashley's puppet with continued hostility for 500 grand a year or whatever he gets can easily be trumped by a pay rise at his favourite club where he'll be idolised by their fans.

. http://www.justbookies.com/next-manager-odds/?gclid=CPHCi6LR6cICFSIYwwodFlsA4w

One of the biggest reasons he would leave here for that job is because he genuinely believes he is a great manager who has done a great job here. He also believes he is a legend of Crystal Palace despite him doing nothing of note his entire life and that he will have the same setup as here.

Fuck ya, I really got my hopes up there. I think if we'd lost he might have been in a bit of bother but the **** must wear teflon

Quite fancy this one myself,he knows he's been a cock sucker for years and his gambling debt must be paid back by now.
fuck you fatty as off with my manager of the month trophy to Palace?
sounds nuts but hey never say never.

That pic is supposed to be old. Typical, just after I posted it as well.

I wouldn't mind but just as a few are getting into a frenzy over what may happen with talk of a rumoured 3 year deal being announced soon, this could all be over by morning with a new and improved 6 year deal being signed here on better pay.

It makes no sense for him to leave a guaranteed 6 year wedge and alleged percentage of transfer deals out, to go for that.

A few of my mates are Palace fans and they hate him, if he takes the job he will be gone before the end of the season the way that chairman goes through managers. He will be richer though, so he wins all around.

Don't ever get my hopes up like that again haha. Seriously though I don't think he's going anywhere, would be too good to be true.

Just think CM, if Yossi Benayoun hadn't kicked fresh air with 90 seconds to go, West Ham would have won the FA cup with Pardew as your manager.

Mcnamee67 - 28/12/2014 22:33

Just think CM, if Yossi Benayoun hadn't kicked fresh air with 90 seconds to go, West Ham would have won the FA cup with Pardew as your manager.

I will never ever forget that Gerrard goal in injury time Mc, or the dreadful pennos we took.

Imagine Mildew's milking of a Cup Final Victory tho?

The fact that the club haven't denied or banned any media over this speaks a lot. This should be done and dusted within the next day or so.

The best bit about this is it seems to be waking up the Pardew apologists, so we may see everyone wake up to the smell of coffee.

Be nice if it was true. Sick to death of the **** and to think he would leave on a winning note against a very weakened Toffee's side. All very laughable and probably the reason it won't happen.