Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official | Page 15 | Vital Football

Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official

Again OL I'm far from the problem. The problem is Ashley.
Anyone slagging people for going to matches as far as I'm concerned is a hypocrite. Many of them I bet Season Ticket Holders under Shepherd and Hall. But despite the fact they prostituted our club, made a mint, and called us all idiots and a whole load of other stuff, maybe giving them a few hundred quid every year was ok because we were a half decent team. Glory hunting maybe?

If you were good enough to support the club in the good times with a ****** of an owner. You should be good enough to support them with a ****** of an owner in the bad times.

Or at least don't slag those who decide to go.

I see Pardew has been found out again. Dutch football cancelling their league and him saving his job by the skin of his teeth amidst a saving from relegation only to be kicked out anyway.

If this takeover gets sorted then our last few years history needs eradicated. Including threads like this.

I still find it funny as fuck that those fans who were getting all upset by "that one's for Mike" while turning up at St James' with A4 sheets of paper calling for Pardews head are Far more complicit than they thought he was in letting Ashley take the piss for a further 6 years

I still don't think they get it

Last edited:
If it’s sold and it’s still an if where this prick’s concerned, then a redundant ground with zero match day revenue and advertising could have sent him on his way years ago, never underestimate the stupidity of people.

I see Pardew has been found out again. Dutch football cancelling their league and him saving his job by the skin of his teeth amidst a saving from relegation only to be kicked out anyway.

If this takeover gets sorted then our last few years history needs eradicated. Including threads like this.
He was on a 100k bonus to keep them up. After criticism if he were to take the money because of the situation he declined