Papa Johns QF Draw | Vital Football

Papa Johns QF Draw

Impologist

Vital Newbie
Just seen the draw is live on Quest next Saturday 23 Jan between 9 and 10.30pm

Not regionalised.

Tranmere or Wimbledon at Home sounds fine. However on last nights showing bring anyone on

Guess with our away record, we won't mind not getting a home tie.
But yes, in any cup draw, logic says hope to draw the worst team possible and give best chance of further progress.
Of course, none of the others will fancy getting us.

Just seen the draw is live on Quest next Saturday 23 Jan between 9 and 10.30pm

Not regionalised.

Tranmere or Wimbledon at Home sounds fine. However on last nights showing bring anyone on

I guess as the top team of the top league in the divisions allowed to enter the competition we are technically the favourites?

I also hope that the fact that all 8 teams are 'proper teams', makes those who think that the U23's shouldn't be allowed realise that kids won't win this competition, but those clubs will pay for the privilege of seeing their junior teams getting beaten quite often. Win win for L1 and L2 teams

Peterborough would be fine. Why?

In 2017-18, we beat Mansfield, Accrington and Shrewsbury on our way to winning the trophy. We also beat Peterborough - in the quarter-final.

This season we have beaten Mansfield, Accrington and Shrewsbury...

I have been thinking along the same lines, Scotty. It's almost a given.

I also hope that the fact that all 8 teams are 'proper teams', makes those who think that the U23's shouldn't be allowed realise that kids won't win this competition, but those clubs will pay for the privilege of seeing their junior teams getting beaten quite often. Win win for L1 and L2 teams
I hope that kids can win.

Our kids...

Come on you Imps!!!!!!©

Walloping the Posh in the Trophy does have a certain appeal, has to be said. Tranmere best avoided till Wembley I hope.