Palace | Vital Football

Palace

Absolutely fucking pedestrian the way Steve Bruce has his teams wandering around the pitch before inevitably passing it back to the keeper or defence.

Oh, normal service is resumed as Palace have now 57% possession.

Pretty much toothless, Joelinton couldn't hit a white whale on a black background. Where's the creativity? Shelvey can't be arsed again.

Palace are as negative as us didn’t see the game but will take an unexpected 3 points which I didn’t think we’d get. A good start to the weekend and bragging rights for me.Palace is the nearest team to where I live. I will ping a few texts to the Palace supporters that I know as I can’t meet them for a beer!

A good result and from what I hear a better performance from JoeLinton. I didn't watch the game myself. Did he have a decent game?

Joelinton's best performance in a Newcastle United shirt. Definitely an off striker/number 10. He hasn't a clue how to finish mind, as every time he was in it was a miss or hit right at the keeper. He kept plugging away mind and drew a lot fouls as well. For a big lad he's physically weak , Jimmy Krankie could knock him off the ball .