Palace v Spurs Predictor thread 12:30 p.m. kick off | Page 3 | Vital Football

Palace v Spurs Predictor thread 12:30 p.m. kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0 Spurs

Kane x 2
Lucas

I see no reason we can't keep the clean sheet train rolling. If Gil starts...I may have to add some...

Changing score: 3-1

This all hinges on Gil starting and sending in a barrage of killer crosses. I can see us finally conceding in this match.

Modifying the scorers:

Kane x 2 - he is due..
Dele - because why not

It’s not ideal to find ourselves with deemed key players not available through their desire to play for their country, fining them is not the answer they earn so much it won’t matter a hoot to them…it’s the accountability to the their teammates, management, club and us fans… that said we should have the depth to deal with this type of situation! I am confident we do another win and we continue to show…do not underestimate us!!!

SE , I think Son is Injured mate .
Cheers Walt!

Been so busy lately getting life back on track, I'm completely out of the loop. Although, I always have time for the predictor thread as you well know ... Oh, wait, didn't I forget about the last one?

Anyway, I may as well go for a Harry hatrick. Thanks again and I hope you and that long suffering missus of yours are doing stellar, my friend.

Ok everyone, I have the stick tomorrow. Lucky for you the starts at 0630 my time...and I sure a hell am not getting up at 0430 to post "times up for predicting scores" post....but unlucky for you...for those that think they can pull a fast one...I can see the post time. LOL

I have logged all posts up to this point. I will wake up flip on the match and log the rest...then watch us kick the shit out Palace.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got this down as a 1 - 1 draw, but due to the uncertainty of players availability I can't nominate a scorer. It would be either Sonny or Berga, but will either start???

Where is a good place to find the starting line-up on Saturday? And don't say Selhurst Park at 12.30!

Update:
Eagles 1 - Spurs 1; Moura. Still don't have a clue is or isn't available. I'd have nominated Bryan if I knew he was starting.

Palace 2-1 Spurs. Kane

I'm going against the collective wisdom on this one.

Irrespective of league position Palace has always been a tough game at Selhurst Park.

With the injuries we reportedly have it's going to be a disjointed-looking team.

Lloris
Doherty Tanga Dier Reggie
Winks PEH Dele
Moura Kane Gil

That's the best I can come up with assuming Rodon, Skipp, Ndombele, Son, Berg and Sess are unavailable in addition to known absentees Romero, Sanchez and Lo Celso.

Status
Not open for further replies.