Palace v Spurs Predictor thread 12:30 p.m. kick off | Page 4 | Vital Football

Palace v Spurs Predictor thread 12:30 p.m. kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace 2-1 Spurs. Kane

I'm going against the collective wisdom on this one.

Irrespective of league position Palace has always been a tough game at Selhurst Park.

With the injuries we reportedly have it's going to be a disjointed-looking team.

Lloris
Doherty Tanga Dier Reggie
Winks PEH Dele
Moura Kane Gil

That's the best I can come up with assuming Rodon, Skipp, Ndombele, Son, Berg and Sess are unavailable in addition to known absentees Romero, Sanchez and Lo Celso.
That's my view, although I've been a little bit more optimistic in going for a draw.
One thing in our favour will be that Palace haven't had time yet to bed down exactly how Vieira will be wanting them to play, but this will be a very difficult game for us to win.

1 - 1 draw. These are the types of fixtures that we invariably struggle with. I'll need to see a bit more than we saw against Watford before I'm confident that we can go and win these types of games away from home.

Son if he is able to play, otherwise Kane.
Change of scorer, Moura.

2-1 Spurs.

With the uncertainty surrounding availability of players and limited squad for training purposes, add to it the likelihood of a changed back line, I sense no more clean sheet. One goal to separate the sides.

Will come back to scorers pre-kick off.
Nearly fprgot!

Scorers: Dele, Winks.

Status
Not open for further replies.