(Paint Pot Trophy) Newport v Pompey | Page 3 | Vital Football

(Paint Pot Trophy) Newport v Pompey

Craddock starts ... well he has his stage now ...

Pompey: Carson; Devera, N’Gala, Bradley, East; Holmes, Cooper, Padovani, Barcham; Bird, Craddock

Subs: Smith, Painter, Ertl, Marquis, Connolly

It is a straight 4-4-2 ... but with the emphasis on the wingers ..

An important games for some of them to impress

... East, Bird, Craddock, Cooper, Padovani,

Go Blues .. let's win this one ..

Kick-off ... Come on you blues...

Last time we were here in April 1983 ... we won 3-0 Biley and Rafferty (2) .. what a strike force that was ..

In 1962 we visited Newport and won 5-0
Scorers: Ron Saunders 2, Johnny Gordon, Tony Barton, Dave Dodson .. some well known names in that lot ...

Need roughly one a minute ... aint never gonna happen especially as the wine kicks in ...

(In best Sybil Fawlty voice)

Every Week.... Every Bloody Week Why do we have to gift the opposition a goal Every Bloody Week

Its unreal mate ... why cant we clear our lines in the first twenty minutes ... we put ourselves on the back foot every game ...

It isnt so bad if we are cut open, but we just gift too many soft goals dont we and do so really early to leave ourselves constantly chasing a game.

pompeyrug - 12/11/2013 19:58

Lol, I can not only hear Fawlty saying that I can see it.

lol I can do impressions of anybody ...

Who's this ... Don't throw those bloody spears at me

pompeyrug - 12/11/2013 19:59

It isnt so bad if we are cut open, but we just gift too many soft goals dont we and do so really early to leave ourselves constantly chasing a game.

I blame Devera .. he's captain :2: ... and that is the real use of the emoticons

Its Mr Michael Caine!

Agreed tho, Devera is shocking, sounds like he is being skinned time and time again - just WHAT is it that Whittingham sees in him?

If we end up losing a talented youngster due to this guy being in our squad I will not only be gutted I will be really pissed off...

Yeah but he has switched to right back too ..... Oh Jeez .. 0-2 down after 18 mins..

Left back, right back, makes no difference he is crap isnt he! Ok, lets put it this way if he costs Dan Butler a Pompey future for example what a joke...

Needless booking, and free kick given away by Padovani led to the second Newport goal didnt it.

pompeyrug - 12/11/2013 20:08

Another cup competition we are out of now then, 2-0 down...

Yeah our Wembley dreams are over .. I'll have to cancel the t-shirt batch run...

Ok another impression...

Hello...... Good Evening ..... and Welcome