Page loading. | Vital Football

Page loading.

Chippy_Tea

Vital Squad Member
When i open a thread i have not previously viewed the forum loads the last post in the thread, when i then add a post the forum refreshes and takes me back to the first post of the thread, is there any way to change this in settings?

Chippy_Tea - 15/9/2017 15:50

When i open a thread i have not previously viewed the forum loads the last post in the thread, when i then add a post the forum refreshes and takes me back to the first post of the thread, is there any way to change this in settings?

Try clearing your cookies Chippy. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you'll see an icon which says 'Delete all cookies set by this site'. Try that.

Chippy_Tea - 15/9/2017 15:50

I think it always does that CT and i have questioned it before, because you are forever scrolling down the page, why don't put the latest post at the top and i don't know the answer or if they can change it.