Overseas ifollow not working | Vital Football

Overseas ifollow not working

Can't get the commentary , tried on my phone and tablet, bloody useless bring back player!!!

Its a pile of ripoff crap. I paid my £110 for a full seasons live coverage, excluding UK Sky type games....but now they re saying that "any game" shown anywhere in the world means we cant have live video feed. SO....if our game is shown live anywhere, be it Albania, Azarbhijian or Norway, we cant get it.

Given that the championship now goes all around the world, I guess that means we are going to bbe restricted from viewing most of the time.

What a f.....g rip off. Absolutely disgraceful.

100% PP ...paid my €130 this afternoon waiting for the video feed...got told game was blacked out.... they should list the games they will be showing at least we know what we are paying the money for...to date we are paying 3 times as much we used to pay and we are getting the same service...if not worse...radio commentry ends at the end of the game...doesnt even continue for the post match interviews etc...
luckly ther is Mobdro ;-) ....and SK3...

Postman Pat - 12/8/2017 16:24

Its a pile of ripoff crap. I paid my £110 for a full seasons live coverage, excluding UK Sky type games....but now they re saying that "any game" shown anywhere in the world means we cant have live video feed. SO....if our game is shown live anywhere, be it Albania, Azarbhijian or Norway, we cant get it.

Given that the championship now goes all around the world, I guess that means we are going to bbe restricted from viewing most of the time.

What a f.....g rip off. Absolutely disgraceful.

Managed to get audio, which stopped at half time with message that commentary will restart in second half. Commentary restarted after half time and finished straight after the game.
I managed to find a feed on Kodi from French tv.
Time to ask for my money back, as the product is f......g garbage.

I have carried on from player paying 4.49 per month as I thought I would see how the live game package went , it seems I was right in waiting!!! But I did not get the audio , had the audio button but nothing throughout the whole game , I shall be cancelling very soon if they dont sort it out!!

I feel like I'm getting pretty much what I expected (I'm not bothered about half - time or post - game chat). The schedule of blocked games was on the efl site before the season started, but you'll still get audio for those matches (handy if you're swimming in a foreign river, like yesterday). Maybe I'm just used to never seeing Forest live, so my benchmark isn't very high!

https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

I paid 4 quid for a months vpn.

Watched the milwall match for a fiver on ifollow

And yesterdays game on sportklub 3 on mobdro. Vpn was required for that.

I have a newborn so haven't got to any games yet other than the friendlies