'Our players arent good enough for the PL' | Page 2 | Vital Football

'Our players arent good enough for the PL'

Do you think it's out of the question he will sign a new contract or extension billy ?

He will be gone as soon as he can Piemag unless the club is sold. Even though I hate his style of football he won't be out of a job for very long.

Just going back to the title of the thread, I see that in the last 10 league games, only one player has scored more than once, the on loan Rondon.

Clark and Ayoze have 1 each with the other one scored by the up and coming OG also getting 1.

If only Ayoze would stick his gingers in his ears more.

Speaking of players who aren’t good enough. I keep hearing that our captain is some sort of fortress. Where are those rumoured bids from Chelsea? Let’s face it, apart from Shelvey, this club has fuck all equity left.

I hope those that attend can acknowledge that this is entirely their fault now. Entirely.

Come on, OM, there is loads of value in the squad. I am sure that Millwall would pay a fiver for Ayoze. They have a vociferous crowd too, he would have to stick his fingers in his ears each time he scores.

We have missed our former scout more than we expected for me. Looking back he had a decent hit rate of signing canny players and convincing Ashley to sanction the transfers, presumably on the basis of expected resale value. Whereas Rafa just pays too much for players who are no better than the ones we already had.